March 31, 201115 yr comment_33803 And again. Also, <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000" height="300" width="400"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><param name="allowNetworking" value="all"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=Dat ***&channel=gamercide&archive_id=282668042"></object> Watch live video from Gamercide.org on Justin.tv Report
April 2, 201115 yr comment_33941 Continuing Gothic 2. I'll be quitting out earlier tonight so I can get up early tomorrow. Report
April 11, 201115 yr comment_34530 I started streaming Gothic 3 last night. More tonight, and pretty much every night. I guess I only really need to update this thread when I start a new Gothic or play a different game lol. Report
April 15, 201115 yr comment_34809 I haven't posted here in a while, and I was thinking about streaming some MvC/CoD this weekend.I would do it on the GC as long as nobody is using it. If it's occupied I can use my own Report
April 15, 201115 yr comment_34812 Right on. Dateranoth can get you set up. He'll probably read this in the morning. Report
April 15, 201115 yr comment_34816 Well I'm kind of on a Gothic marathon and have a few regulars who are watching (and who are veterans who point stuff out in the games for me ) each night, but I could tell them to watch on my channel for the weekend. My channel's been pretty dead anyways, and the GC channel could use some different games for a bit lol. Report
April 16, 201115 yr comment_34907 Right on. Dateranoth can get you set up. He'll probably read this in the morning.That would be good.And I'll let you have the night if you want Kev. Not a big deal. Report
April 16, 201115 yr Author comment_34918 Shouldn't be a problem. Send me a PM or catch me online and I'll give you a hand. I'll be in and out today so it'd be good if you let me know when you wanted to start. You can check out the XSplit Guide to get you started if you haven't already. Report
April 16, 201115 yr comment_34935 That would be good.And I'll let you have the night if you want Kev. Not a big deal.So did you decide? I'm the worst person to try to negotiate in this way with lol. It will be an infinite loop of "You cast if you want." "No you can if you want." "No u." "No u." etc.I suppose I'd prefer to continue streaming to the GC channel at least through the Gothics (a few more weeks of Gothic nights) since I'm on a marathon and those games draw viewers who are fans of them. It depends, when do you plan to stream? I usually don't start until at least 10 or 11 PM Pacific anyways.After that I may continue to work on my Steam library on my own channel. I've just kind of been using the GC channel since Dat hasn't streamed much lately. Report
April 16, 201115 yr comment_34936 Just started my steam, anyone want to tell me how it looks? Edit: Bah, one secondKk, it was working but just a bit slow. I'll see about fixing it. Report
April 20, 201115 yr comment_35155 A drunk Dateranoth is casting Portal 2 right now. Come witness the hilarity. Report
April 20, 201115 yr Author comment_35166 Im tired and my head hurts. No more weekday drinking game casts. Lol. Loving the game though. Report
April 21, 201115 yr comment_35217 I'm going to start up Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods (a standalone expansion for Gothic 3) in a little bit. I already started the game a few days ago but have barely gotten anywhere at all yet. The last couple nights I've been playing Portal 2 lol. Report
April 21, 201115 yr comment_35284 Y'all are missing this. It's too funny. Kev and Dat griefing, failing and finally succeeding. lol Report
April 25, 201115 yr comment_35468 I seem to have a bad habit of announcing when I've started streaming a new game a day late lol. Now I've started Arcania: Gothic 4. I'll continue streaming at roughly the same time about every night, but after I beat it I'll be done with my Gothic marathon and don't know what I'll stream next. I might become a lot more sporadic about my streaming again, though I do want to keep working through my massive Steam library. I might even go back to streaming to my own channel for a while if someone else starts casting to the GC channel semi-regularly.If you don't want to read that wall of text just read this part: I'm going to stream some Gothic 4 in a bit. Report
April 27, 201115 yr comment_35674 Dat is streaming that Cargo game. Ya'll need to see this trippy game. haha Report
April 27, 201115 yr comment_35677 Lol that game was indeed trippy. Little naked dudes everywhere, and half functional heli-balloon vehicles floating away as Dat makes another vehicle heavy enough to push it back down to the ground and salvage it. lolAnyways I'm going to start up Gothic 4 again in a few. Report
May 8, 201115 yr comment_36914 I just finished watching a recap of Dead Space 1 on youtube, and am now going to cast Dead Space 2 to the stream in a few minutes. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.