May 6, 201016 yr comment_7522 http://live.gamercide.org/index.php?action=link&user=gamercide Watch live video from gamercide on Justin.tv Report
May 6, 201016 yr Author comment_7523 Sorry this took so long to get posted, but I've been busy. The Gamercide Channel is up and running and all Gamercide member streamers are welcome to broadcast to it. The schedule is pretty much wide open at this point so if you want just let me know and I'll get you setup. With a little work and coordination I think we can make this a popular channel on JTV! Report
May 8, 201016 yr Author comment_7715 Going to stream Borderlands for a while. PK is playing on the PC finally. Now that he has his controller working . Done. Report
May 8, 201016 yr Author comment_7744 Head over to http://www.justin.tv.../all#r=uFUbpRA~ to see me and PK playing PC Borderlands with his XBOX controller last night. Heh, and apparently it doesn't record my voice when I'm the one casting so it sounds like he's talking to himself the entire time. haha. Report
May 8, 201016 yr comment_7748 Punk. Of course you made a clip of our duel, where you raped me. lol Report
May 9, 201016 yr Author comment_7775 lol. I just realized that. haha. Totally unintentional. That was where the stream went down and I brought it back up. Just so happened to be our duel too. haha Report
May 13, 201016 yr comment_8295 Come on in and watch, people. If you're bored, use the chat to make fun of Bogey. =] Report
May 15, 201016 yr Author comment_8599 Streaming last level of Research and Development mod for Half Life 2 Episode 2. Then streaming Bioshock 2 Report
May 15, 201016 yr Author comment_8723 Streaming a new HL2 mod. Human Error. Probably be on for an hour or so, and then more later tonight. Report
May 17, 201016 yr Author comment_8873 Going to stream the first bit of Half Life 2 using Fake Factory's Cinematic Mod v10 for an hour or so. It's the same ole HL2 with much better textures, lighting, etc. Also the music has been changed. Really brings it up to date.http://www.cinematicmod.com/ Report
May 24, 201016 yr Author comment_9493 My BMI arrived in the mail today. Provided I can get it working I will be streaming some RDR tonight. Most likely single player until I get the bugs worked out. I have my stereo mixer but the Mic is in the mail. So for now it will have sound but not voice from me. I'm not 100% of the setup I'm going to go but I may not have a chat window up either at first. I don't have a laptop I can consistently use so that will be another problem to deal with. However, I'll get it all worked out in time Report
May 24, 201016 yr comment_9511 Can't wait to see the new card in action. I'll most likely be full screening your casts. Report
May 25, 201016 yr Author comment_9523 Well, the BMI is working. Check out my stream's post for details: ( good and bad )http://www.gamercide.org/forum/index.php?/topic/279-dateranoths-stream/page__view__findpost__p__9522 Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_9525 will you be streaming tonight? ill try to find time to watch if you do.whoops missed the link, im watching right now and the capture card looks great. Edited May 25, 201016 yr by InfernoParadox Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.