August 31, 201115 yr comment_43839 Not streaming tonight, softball games. I should be playing Deus Ex this weekend and getting my level 100 first. Hope to see everyone then!Once again, sorry I haven't streamed lately. School started back up and been trying to take care of school business! Report
September 2, 201115 yr Author comment_43944 Thanks for stopping by everyone. It's appreciated. Report
September 3, 201115 yr comment_43994 Keep your fingers crossed, I've applied the Gamercide channel for producer status. Hope to hear back soon from them.BAM!!!!!!Welcome to the Justin.tv Producer's Program.After review of your application, we've accepted you into our group of Justin.tv Producers. Report
September 3, 201115 yr comment_43995 TO ALL WHO CAST UNDER GAMERCIDERead the Terms of Servicehttp://www.justin.tv/user/terms_of_service?utm_source=20101028en&utm_medium=cms_email&utm_campaign=new_producer&utm_content=Also, Any content that you broadcast on Justin.tv should be your content. This means don't broadcast anything recorded by anyone else, unless they specifically asked you to. If you ever have a question about what is or isn't okay to broadcast, shoot an email to info@justin.tv, to double check. Play nice. Don't harass or troll other users. Justin.tv is a positive community, and we all have to help maintain that atmosphere. Broadcast appropriate content. It should go without saying, but broadcasting adult material will not only get your producer status revoked, it will probably get your channel banned.It's super important you all follow these guidelines, so please read through them and keep them in mind at all times. Report
September 3, 201115 yr comment_43998 Big shout out to Dr3amCatcher for pushing us over the 250 mark and helping us along our way to Producer. Big thanks as well to Kevin and Dateranoth. You three did this, and I thank you for it.ilyg Report
September 3, 201115 yr comment_44013 No problem! They did the majority of the work, I'm here just for the push! Report
September 3, 201115 yr comment_44017 Drunken Dat stream. You don't want to miss this. Trust PK. =] Report
September 3, 201115 yr Author comment_44023 Jesus. The only part of that 40 minute fiasco that I remember is Faridah. I'm going to have to find a save and replay what little I did. Report
September 3, 201115 yr comment_44038 Talked to SuushiSam last night, and she explained that we need Partner in order to have the quality button. However, she said we did it in the right order, and got Producer, first. We just need more views and followers now. Report
September 3, 201115 yr comment_44042 Jesus. The only part of that 40 minute fiasco that I remember is Faridah. I'm going to have to find a save and replay what little I did.Easy. You saved Malik (after a few tries), rode up a reallllly slow elevator, dropped to Hengsha street level, Nuclear snake told you about some modification done to the biochips that needs addressing (after a minor jolt to the system), you went to Limb, talked to a guy who knows a Belltower agent who went rogue. Then you killled a few folks. Please Dat, stream the next part. You have to. I might have missed something crucial in that particular mission you just got assigned from the doctor. It would be interesting to see your progress. Report
September 3, 201115 yr Author comment_44052 I will definitely stream it but it'll be a couple of days. Out if town at the moment. Lol probably still replay last nights bit. Report
September 4, 201115 yr comment_44081 I'll be streaming tomorrow night. Tonight I was going to but things happened. See you guys tomorrow night! Report
September 5, 201115 yr comment_44171 Going to be playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 a little bit, I bought it but will be returning it in 7 days. Something to hold me over until Gears 3. Report
September 6, 201115 yr comment_44245 Live stream tonight will mainly feature aTs Desolate. He'll be livestreaming Crysis 2 on the Xbox 360. Report
September 6, 201115 yr comment_44256 Giveaway, too. For sure giving away a few copies of Terreria and one copy of Minecraft. Big thanks to PipMagnet for donating those for us. <3 Report
September 7, 201115 yr Author comment_44296 Very nice for the view count. I need to leave on weekends more often. lol Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_44336 Thanks again to everyone who is coming out. I remember when I first started streaming a few weeks back I was sitting at an average of 4 people. Now, I'm hitting 15-20 viewers average after a certain time. Keep the support up. This is really helpful to our community, you can tell by the amount of post and user registrations! Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_44356 Well it also has to do with GG organizing the Promotional Team, but yeah, keep up the good work. It's definitely good to have someone able to keep the Gamercide channel active.I myself have been contemplating getting out of streaming, maybe at least until I get better internet. It seems that every time I try, I always have to mess with the settings, and all of the streaming programs have a slight but noticeable impact on my framerate when streaming PC games. Report
September 7, 201115 yr Author comment_44394 I'm thinking I will be doing more streaming. Since I have nothing else to do in the wee hours of the morning. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.