July 20, 201016 yr Author comment_14243 Wellll. I'm back for about a week and figure I'll get the Gamercide stream going while I'm home. Anyone have any opinions of what I should stream? I have a long list of games I haven't played:Alan WakeAlien SwarmDragon Age AwakeningsGod of War 1,2,&3LBPResistance Fall of ManUncharted 1 & 2The WitcherI have yet to play any of the above so I'm open to any of them. Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14245 You know my vote. I want to see what everyone is going on about. Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14247 PK probably voted for Alan Wake. I'm gonna vote for All of the Above. Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14251 I vote Uncharted. It's from my favorite Jak and Daxter developer and is supposed to be amazing. Plus I won't be able to play it anytime soon since it's PS3 exclusive. Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14252 Yeah, ill vote the uncharted games too, i dont plan on getting a PS3 so but i heard they were good so i would like to at least watch them. Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14263 As much as I love the Uncharted series, I have vote for God of War. All of them. Back to back until you complete all 3. Report
July 21, 201016 yr Author comment_14264 Uncharted wins this round I believe. I'll be starting the stream within the next half hour. Report
July 24, 201016 yr comment_14629 Alan Wake Chapter 3 and beyond.While under the influence of alcohol^ lol Report
July 24, 201016 yr Author comment_14675 While under the influence of alcohol^ lolWhat good times last night. I can't believe I was talked into finishing the entire game. 10 hours of Alan Wake whilst intoxicated. I may have to play it again, but I do remember all of it! Report
July 24, 201016 yr comment_14677 Most viewers we've ever had. Chill bunch, too. I don't think we timed anyone out at all. Report
July 30, 201016 yr Author comment_15184 Streaming some of the single player from Starcraft 2. Thanks to Chris for the 7 hour demo key! Come watch me get destroyed... or not, I'm not sure how entertaining an RTS will be to watch, BUT come by anyhow. Report
July 30, 201016 yr Author comment_15188 Doh, sorry guys. I haven't slept. NOW im streaming to the GC channel. GAH. such fail. Report
August 10, 201016 yr comment_15956 So how do I stream there? Coy is working late tomorrow and I'll stream Divinity 2. Report
August 11, 201016 yr Author comment_16135 So how do I stream there? Coy is working late tomorrow and I'll stream Divinity 2.PM on its way. Report
August 22, 201016 yr Author comment_16990 Gothic 3 for a short while. Unless it frustrates me too much.-Update-Short lived. Not as much time to stream lately. Sorry about that. I'll try to play a little and get better before I stream again. The learning curve can be frustratingly hard at first, but it's a good game. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.