May 8, 201115 yr Author comment_36927 Going to try some more Enslaved, minus the blurred vision drunkenness. Report
May 8, 201115 yr comment_36933 Enslaved is awesome. If you haven't played it, come watch Dat play it. It's really impressive. Report
May 9, 201115 yr Author comment_36948 Excellent game. Pulled an unusually long gaming session for me and finished it. I recommend trying it to any who haven't. Report
May 10, 201115 yr comment_37066 And again. Dead Space 2 in a few minutes. I might end it earlier so I can get up earlier tomorrow. Report
May 19, 201115 yr Author comment_37715 Going to try to stream Assassin's Creed Brotherhood . Should be starting in the next 10 or 15 minutes. I may have to stop for a bit in an hour so, but I'm gonna try and pick it back up if I do. Need to get some more games done! Report
May 19, 201115 yr comment_37716 Great game, I'll check out the stream, though I may play FF13 on the side as I watch lol. It would be good if you could stream to the channel a little since I'm on a short break from casting lol. Report
June 5, 201115 yr Author comment_38485 More of The Witcher 2 . Should be at least a couple hours worth. Great game so far. http://gmcd.me/gcl Report
June 12, 201115 yr comment_38897 RDR with Dateranoth, Mandy and whoever else wants to join!If you can't join the game, join the stream. =D Report
June 19, 201115 yr comment_39267 Kev's casting Beat Hazard Ultra. He's taking music requests to play, so come in and give him a hard song. Report
July 23, 201115 yr Author comment_41162 Alice: Madness Returns. Not sure how far into it I am, but it's been a month and time to finish it up. Report
July 26, 201115 yr comment_41264 Dat's casting Crysis 2. Come watch with Ebil, Sedington and I! Report
July 27, 201115 yr Author comment_41350 PK insists on linking JTV . Sadly PK, I don't think I can do anything about the viewer list because of the embed method they use. I'll keep looking though. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.