September 10, 201115 yr comment_44620 Kevin and Dat are going to play Dead Island (PC) on the stream. Come check it out! Report
September 10, 201115 yr Author comment_44626 hahaha. That was funny. No matter how hard I hit she wouldn't move. Report
September 10, 201115 yr comment_44643 Come watch what may be Dat's final play of Dead Island. If it doesn't get any better, he's shelving it into oblivion. Come cheer him on! Report
September 11, 201115 yr comment_44716 I wasn't around yesterday or I would have maybe co-oped. I dunno, I might not want to co-op with Dat anymore if it's just "This sucks" and him skipping all the NPC dialog before I hear it. Love ya bro.Let's co-op and cast Hunted soon if you've picked it up. Report
September 11, 201115 yr comment_44722 Crazy dual stream of Dead Island co-op with Z and Dateranoth!http://live.gamercide.org/user/i_am_z&gamercide Report
September 13, 201115 yr comment_44856 IF YOU MISS THE CAST TONIGHT, YOU WILL MISS THE SINGLE FUNNIEST CAST EVER!DAT AND KEVIN ARE USING VOICE CHANGERS WHILE THEY PLAY DEAD ISLAND!!! LOLOLOL\ Report
September 13, 201115 yr comment_44861 THIS IS WHAT YOU ALL MISSED!<BR><BR><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="300" width="400" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=Satan gets tickled&channel=peeknuckle&archive_id=294980278" /></object><br /><a href="http://www.justin.tv/peeknuckle#r=-rid-&s=em" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width: 320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from peeknuckle's channel on Justin.tv</a><BR><BR>More coming, as I make them. Report
September 13, 201115 yr comment_44862 <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="300" width="400" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=Satan and Kevlana play Dead Island&channel=peeknuckle&archive_id=294980816" /></object><br /><a href="http://www.justin.tv/peeknuckle#r=-rid-&s=em" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width: 320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from peeknuckle's channel on Justin.tv</a> Report
September 13, 201115 yr comment_44863 <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="300" width="400" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=Satan admits it\'s a bit creepy&channel=peeknuckle&archive_id=294981597" /></object><br /><a href="http://www.justin.tv/peeknuckle#r=-rid-&s=em" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width: 320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from peeknuckle's channel on Justin.tv</a> Report
September 13, 201115 yr comment_44864 <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="300" width="400" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=Kevlana lets a secret slip out&channel=peeknuckle&archive_id=294981695" /></object><br /><a href="http://www.justin.tv/peeknuckle#r=-rid-&s=em" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width: 320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from peeknuckle's channel on Justin.tv</a> Report
September 13, 201115 yr comment_44893 Tonight is probably my last stream until Gears 3 launches. I got a lot of things coming up but I will be active on the boards. Report
September 14, 201115 yr comment_44912 Just make sure you make way for Satan and his little anime girl minion on the stream later tonight haha. Unless Dat just casts to his own channel.These two were all over Dead Island last night: and lolol Report
September 22, 201115 yr comment_45629 Dat's going to stream some Saboteur. Stop in and say hi. Report
September 22, 201115 yr Author comment_45630 Very fun game thus far. No idea why I waited this long to play it. Report
September 22, 201115 yr comment_45640 I might try casting Transformers: War For Cybertron to the channel in a couple hours if no one else plans to use it. I'd have to do a test cast to my own channel and get someone to quality check it first, though.By the way Dat, today and tomorrow are perfect for me for Hunted if you want to try out the co-op soon.Saboteur is a pretty cool game, but fuuuuuuuuuu getting all those useless collectibles. You liberate Paris more by doing the main missions than you do by running around blowing up 800 towers and collecting a few ammo caches. I feel the same way with the "Why did I wait so long to play this?" though. Transformers WFC is awesome. It looked terrible at first because the framerate was capped to 30 FPS (which is atrocious on a PC), but I found a third party program that unlocks it (since all the config files are encrypted.) Report
September 22, 201115 yr comment_45661 I'm casting Transformers: War for Cybertron at the moment. I've beaten the Decepticon campaign already and have just started the Autobots campaign. Come check it out! Report
September 23, 201115 yr comment_45677 I had to go do something, but now I'm back and will continue the stream in just a few minutes. I should be able to play through the rest of the game tonight. Report
September 23, 201115 yr comment_45698 I'm going to start casting Singularity in a few minutes. It's supposed to be a pretty good game, at least it's another Dat approved one lol. Come watch and join in the chat. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.