September 24, 201115 yr comment_45757 Dat approved is a good thing.It was an awesome game. I'm going to start streaming Hector: Badge of Carnage Episode 3 in a little while too, unless someone else has plans for the channel. I may end up cutting it short and resuming later, but casted or not, I definitely want to play through the game today for review. Report
September 28, 201115 yr comment_45982 I'm going to try casting Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (2010) in just a few minutes. Report
September 28, 201115 yr comment_45991 Fryaga is streaming right now. It's his first day streaming for us, so stop on by and say hi! Report
September 28, 201115 yr comment_45994 Posting this in a new thread in the contests section, but also putting as a heads up in here.This Friday, the 30th, Fryaga is hosting his own giveaway at 9 AM PST. He is giving away FOUR copies of Alpha Protocol for PC (Steam). Come support him and maybe win a cool game that isn't totally unlike Deus Ex!Thanks, Fry! Report
September 28, 201115 yr comment_46004 Fry's first day casting for Gamercide, and he hit 50 viewers. Way to go, Fry!Now if we could just get them to REGISTER for JTV and follow the channel. haha Report
September 28, 201115 yr comment_46006 Had 77 viewers. Good thing Armi and GG weren't around. HAHA! Report
September 29, 201115 yr comment_46039 More Darksiders in just a bit. And it looks like Fry's casts are going to be pretty awesome judging by the games he played today. Report
October 3, 201115 yr comment_46170 We've added Phiss to our lineup of casters. Hope you all come in when he streams and show him some support. Welcome to the crew, Phiss! Report
October 3, 201115 yr Author comment_46171 Indeed. Welcome. I need some information from you. I'll pm you with details. Report
October 3, 201115 yr comment_46173 HyperDuck has given us full permission to use their music in our casts. http://soundcloud.com/chris-tg No need to worry about copyright infringement or anything. They're also making us our very own custom outro tune to end our casts with.At some point, their logo will be in our about section. That way we can help promote how awesome they are. Report
October 5, 201115 yr comment_46238 Our newest caster, Phiss, is casting in our channel for the first time. Come make him feel welcomed, as he plays Driver: SF. Report
October 5, 201115 yr comment_46250 Currently streaming Chrono Cross (PS1). Come watch while I try to dig through the end of this game! Report
October 5, 201115 yr comment_46251 Currently streaming Chrono Cross (PS1). Come watch while I try to dig through the end of this game!I'll have to watch if you're going to be beating it today. Gotta make sure you get the secret ending lol. Report
October 6, 201115 yr comment_46329 Going to cast some more B Man, at least until Dat gets on with Rage. This game is incredibly awesome. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.