July 29, 201115 yr Author comment_41446 I was waaay closer to the end then I thought. Going to start up Shadows of the Damned in about 30 min. Report
July 31, 201115 yr Author comment_41512 More SotD. Http://gmcd.me/gclMaybe some batman with my wife a little later. Report
August 4, 201115 yr comment_41816 Just me, Dat and Biometric in here tonight. Come say hi, people. =] Report
August 4, 201115 yr Author comment_41822 Short lived as the end is frustrating. And I need sleep. Again tomorrow. Report
August 6, 201115 yr comment_41946 Woo! Dat is casting The Stanley Parable! Come watch this crazy HL2 mod!!! DO EEEEET Report
August 6, 201115 yr comment_41951 Dat is drunk and showing nipple right now in stream. Get in here! lol Report
August 27, 201115 yr Author comment_43492 So. Going to do more Deus ex here soon. Sober so I'm not a bumbling idiot in the game. Loving it so far. Report
August 27, 201115 yr Author comment_43500 Ok. Going live now. Probably put at least 5 hours worth of play in today. Hope to see you there! Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43583 MOTHER FUCKING DEUS EX WITH MOTHER FUCKING DATERANOTH. COME MOTHER FUCKING GET SOME!lol Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43602 MOTHER FUCKING DEUS EX WITH MOTHER FUCKING DATERANOTH. COME MOTHER FUCKING GET SOME!lol MOTHER FUCKING BUMP Report
August 28, 201115 yr Author comment_43611 So, thanks for those who did stop by. I plan on continuing after dinner. Probably less than an hour. Report
August 31, 201115 yr comment_43805 Keep your fingers crossed, I've applied the Gamercide channel for producer status. Hope to hear back soon from them. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.