Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Gamercide Stream

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 57.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Dreamfall: The Longest Journey (PC) with Kevnvek - Let's try to take the sleepy part out of 'Dreamfall' - More awake this time"

 

Email -- "Your Twitter account is no longer connected"

 

When the title of the stream is longer than can be handled by Twitter, our option gets disabled. Please keep them short.

I won't have time to stream tonight due to my work shift tonight and tomorrow, but tomorrow night I might stream some Final Fantasy XIV:  A Realm Reborn to try it out.  I've only just gotten past the intro.

i won't be able to stream, apparently i only have 30gb of data left. Not sure how I used up 300gb in a month to be honest. I have 30 left but comcast thinks its a good idea to have a pop up appear every time I do anything on my computer, and they killed my connection. My entire house runs off the internet, no cable at all. Why they think they have the right to slow down my connection and then add pop ups on my on personal computer is beyond me.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have one as well, but I don't know how we'd be able to get them to stream to the official Gamercide channel.  It's one thing to have it stream to your personal twitch, but I'm pretty sure we'd have to put in the actual Gamercide log-in info for Twitch and not just the Stream Key for the channel.  *shrugs* 

  • 4 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.