November 29, 201015 yr Author comment_24458 Sorry for the echo. I was using Xsplit beta, and I figured out the problem after I finished casting. Shouldn't happen again if I use them. Report
November 29, 201015 yr Author comment_24501 Streaming some more Risen very soon. Hopefully the bugs are worked out. Report
November 29, 201015 yr comment_24502 You should try Divinity 2 on the PC Dat. I have it on Xbox and it's an excellent RPG. MUUUUUUUCH better than Risen and much more enjoyable IMHO. Report
November 30, 201015 yr Author comment_24514 I'm about to stream some more Risen. probably for an hour and a half or so. I've been on the fence about Divinity 2. I'll probably nab it when it's cheaper. I actually like Risen a lot. It reminds me of Gothic 1. Report
December 4, 201015 yr Author comment_24739 Drunk Super Meat Boy! Only for an hour or two. Still have to work in the morning! Weee! Report
December 6, 201015 yr Author comment_24900 I will defeat Dr. Fetus! First attempt before dinner. Then more later if I can't defeat him before then. Report
December 18, 201015 yr comment_25752 I'm going to try streaming Metro 2033 from my awesome new computer in a little bit here Probably no mic though.EDIT: Maybe not. I just got a message from Dyyno saying I've completed 1 of 10 FREE live broadcasts and that it will cost $49 to upgrade for unlimited., or $150 more if I wait till after January lol. It doesn't say it if I log in with my own Dyyno account, probably because my account is in their system from when we first worked on getting set up with Dyyno.What program do you usually use to stream to the Gamercide account, Dat? Because it looks like I might need to find a new one to stream to it.For now I guess I'll just stream to my own account on JTV. Report
December 19, 201015 yr Author comment_25807 I meant to respond to this and forgot. I suggest registering and using the Xsplit beta program. It works really well for PC streaming. Report
December 19, 201015 yr comment_25810 Maybe I'll set it up sometime. For now it's fine on my account. PK used his invite all, and throughout the night I got a few randoms while streaming Metro 2033. I guess it does help to set the category and game so people will see your stream in the lists. Report
December 20, 201015 yr Author comment_25884 Going to attempt to stream Risen for awhile. Trying it out with my new upload speed. Hopefully the quality increase is noticeable. Report
December 21, 201015 yr comment_25911 I dont understand how you can stand to keep playing Risen. I hated that game. Divinity 2 is soooo much better and only so many different levels succeeds so much more as an RPG IMO. Report
December 21, 201015 yr Author comment_25984 I want to pick up Divinity 2 sometime, but I just haven't yet due to my huge backlog. I like Risen because it's sort of nostalgic for me. So much like Gothic 1. However, I made it into Harbor town and I'm getting pretty bored there. Hopefully I can move past that and finish playing.However, today, soon I will stream some more Mafia 2. I like that game a lot. Report
December 22, 201015 yr Author comment_25998 Ok. Now it's Mafia 2 time. I had to have a little nap. Report
December 22, 201015 yr Author comment_26067 Mafia 2 now! Gonna play earlier and head off sooner today. Not sure how long I'll be on. Couple hours at least. Report
December 23, 201015 yr Author comment_26102 Finishing Mafia 2. It's a milestone! First game I will have finished in like 4 months. Report
December 29, 201015 yr Author comment_26369 Inferno is Casting Dead Rising 2. Come and support his new streaming capabilities/habit Report
January 2, 201115 yr comment_26718 ^Come watch Dat get his ass kicked. lolKidding. He's doing good. Report
January 6, 201115 yr comment_26935 Kevin is casting F.E.A.R and being all kinds of OCD. Come watch his madness. Report
January 6, 201115 yr comment_26937 Kevin is casting F.E.A.R and being all kinds of OCD. Come watch his madness.I prefer to say that I was time traveling. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.