May 25, 201016 yr Author comment_9539 Ok. I'm going to try multiplayer streaming for a half hour or so. I want to see what kind of quality I get when I pretty much half the bitrate on the stream. Report
May 26, 201016 yr Author comment_9682 Think all the bugs are worked out. No voice as of yet, but I will be streaming RDR. Report
May 27, 201016 yr Author comment_9773 Streaming single player RDR with mic tonight. I have the laptop up too so I should be able to chat and play for once. Report
May 27, 201016 yr comment_9776 Streaming single player RDR with mic tonight. I have the laptop up too so I should be able to chat and play for once.I'd watch, but I haven't played any single player yet, and don't want any spoilers. Report
June 16, 201016 yr Author comment_11367 Streaming some Shadow Complex, and then probably RDR later. Report
June 17, 201016 yr Author comment_11457 Red Dead Redemption. Single Player, then Multiplayer when people want to play. Report
June 17, 201016 yr comment_11521 Come support the stream and shoot the breeze with Dateranoth and me. Report
June 19, 201016 yr comment_11669 Come support the stream and shoot the breeze with Dateranoth and me.Again. Right now. Report
June 20, 201016 yr comment_11792 katamari damacy.... yeah. i said katamari damacy:CORRECTION: Crackdown 2 demo! Report
July 2, 201016 yr Author comment_12829 Sorry. I was already gone when you asked. You can find the stream at the beginning of the thread or at http://justin.tv/gamercideIt's a short demo, and I'll probably stream it again if you're interested. Just let me know when you're on and I can run through it for ya. Report
July 3, 201016 yr comment_12858 PREY, bitches! On PC, too. Come check out the most underrated game in a long time. Report
July 3, 201016 yr comment_12859 Yeah, I would totally check out the stream, but my computer can't handle Justin.tv. I hate my computer. I've played the demo of Prey awhile ago, and thought it was pretty cool. Report
July 7, 201016 yr comment_13049 Looks like I'm gonna have to start stayin up late again if I want to catch these streams. Report
July 9, 201016 yr Author comment_13160 Shadow of the Colossus. If they don't whip my *** I may finish it tonight. Report
July 9, 201016 yr Author comment_13253 Going to start The Darkness now!. Thanks to Em for sending it to me! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.