January 21, 201115 yr comment_28369 Can more than one person stream to the Gamercide channel at the same time or is it limited to one person at a time only? Report
January 27, 201115 yr comment_29069 Going to stream some Mark Leung's Revenge of the B itch in a little bit, just getting it set up.Yet another game with windowed issues, this one has the option but glitches out when it goes to windowed mode, so I might not reply to chat right away, unless I get a Steam message or something. Report
January 29, 201115 yr comment_29229 Going to attempt to stream Magicka in a minute. Hopefully it will go better than RotB last night. Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_29394 Going to attempt to stream Magicka in a minute. Hopefully it will go better than RotB last night.This again, and it did work much better than RotB (possibly because maybe Magicka actually showed up in the stream without technical difficulties? lol) Report
February 9, 201115 yr comment_30304 I have completed the game, so now I'm just going to finish a few odds and ends. Mwahahahahalololololololol. Eleven. Report
February 10, 201115 yr comment_30451 Going to stream the original Deus Ex!EDIT: Looks like Deus Ex is another game that doesn't like to be streamed properly, so I'm playing Torchlight instead. Report
February 11, 201115 yr comment_30563 Even so, I ended up streaming Call of Cthulu last night anyways. lolI'll be streaming it again in a minute.But if you come in and I'm playing something completely different, I blame PK. Report
February 12, 201115 yr comment_30684 Going to stream the original Deus Ex!EDIT: Looks like Deus Ex is another game that doesn't like to be streamed properly, so I'm playing Torchlight instead.Worked fine for me when I streamed it. Report
February 12, 201115 yr comment_30688 I downloaded a custom executable file for Deus Ex that helps it run on modern computers that fixed the issue where the game speeds up when windowed, so I should be able to stream it now. I'd like to start the game sometime, unless anyone wants me to keep playing Call of Cthulhu. Report
March 18, 201115 yr comment_33124 I just set up my stream. How do I get it added to the Gamercide list? Report
March 18, 201115 yr Author comment_33138 You mean added to the live page? If you want added to the live page I just need your JTV user name. If you want to stream to the Gamercide channel, I need your email address. Report
March 18, 201115 yr comment_33139 I'll be streaming Mafia 2 this weekend if anyone is interested. Not sure if I'll stream to Gamercide (if no one else is using it) or if I'll just stream on my own channel Report
March 18, 201115 yr comment_33143 You mean added to the live page? If you want added to the live page I just need your JTV user name. If you want to stream to the Gamercide channel, I need your email address.Alright. I'll send you a PM later today. Report
March 18, 201115 yr Author comment_33186 Going to play a little more Halo Reach with the XFPS. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.