January 6, 201115 yr comment_26972 I have a question, is there anyway to change the title without Dat? I was going to stream the other day but it was a different game in the title and i didnt know how to change it Report
January 6, 201115 yr comment_26991 If you're logged in as Gamercide, you should see a button above the stream that you can click and then edit.If you're not, drop me or Dat a PM and we can change it for you. Report
January 7, 201115 yr Author comment_27024 Gonna try and complete another chapter of the Autobots campaign in War for Cybertron. Report
January 7, 201115 yr comment_27029 I'm getting the GPU in my new computer replaced (http://www.gamercide...-around-a-week/) so I won't be able to stream anything fancy like F.E.A.R. for about a week. I can still advertise the giveaway and stream something like Torchlight though, which I may do later tonight.EDIT: Maybe not since I forgot I don't have XSplit setup on this computer. I guess I may see if I can get it going if I remember the settings. Report
January 8, 201115 yr Author comment_27155 Going to try and Finish the Autobot Campaign before Inferno starts his marathon. Report
January 9, 201115 yr Author comment_27164 Infernoparadox has just started his marathon of The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. I believe he plans on streaming it throughout the night. Go watch! Report
January 9, 201115 yr Author comment_27187 He's still hard at it. 16 hours in and almost done. Go watch before the marathon is over! Report
January 9, 201115 yr comment_27189 Way to go, Inferno. Your broadcast was a hit. They seemed to really like you, since we got a bunch of new followers. Thanks for casting through the GC channel. =](At 200 followers the channel gets a badge) Report
January 9, 201115 yr Author comment_27191 Yep, he certainly did great! Props to inferno on the marathon. I saw the end and it was epic. Anyone can create highlights from the Gamercide channel. So if there's something you saw and liked make a clip! There's only oh, 18 hours worth of material to choose from . Report
January 17, 201115 yr comment_27938 I'm going to stream some Starcraft 2 trial and advertise the giveaway in just a bit. Report
January 17, 201115 yr comment_27949 I guess there aren't enough South Koreans here to be interested in Starcraft II lol. I'll have to stream something different next time I stream. Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_28005 Sorry, I'm kind of a noob here and I feel realllly retarded asking this since everyone here seems to know what they're doing. But, if you want to go about streaming to the Gamercide channel, how do you go about doing so? I can't seem to find a tutorial on the matter, lol. Report
January 18, 201115 yr Author comment_28007 I can help set you up. Send me a PM and I'll get you going. Having steam or some other chat will help.I'm also suppose to setup a tutorial, but I haven't had time to do it yet. I swear I'll get to it when work slows down. Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_28013 Wax said if you ever do an Xsplit tute, it'll show up first on Google. There simply aren't any made yet. lol Report
January 18, 201115 yr Author comment_28016 I do need to. If I could get a weekend off to work on it. I guess I should start piecing it together a little at a time. Only Xsplit tutorials are on Xsplits site. Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_28061 one day ill have to join yall when your doing this. if streaming WoW was cool or i was doing anything in wow worth streaming id try my hand in this Report
January 18, 201115 yr Author comment_28082 Some people like watching WoW. If you ever want to stream it you should. Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_28084 Yeah, seriously. The WoW casts on JTV are some of the biggest. lol Report
January 19, 201115 yr comment_28186 yay got it set up tonight with pks help. its way laggy in terms of what i do and when yall see it though. Report
January 21, 201115 yr comment_28332 A.R.E.S. cast and giveaway starts in under than 30 minutes. Three codes to giveaway. Chat to be had. Report
January 21, 201115 yr comment_28339 Alas, I am still stuck at the office.I need to learn about all this streaming stuff. Report
January 21, 201115 yr comment_28350 Big thanks to Dateranoth for not only streaming the giveaway tonight, but also for supplying some extra games of A.R.E.S. to hand out. Really awesome of you, man. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.