Everything posted by Sajam
-
The Annual Gamercide Giveaway Rules
I haven't been around for a while, but I'll try to kick something in for those who enter. Maybe a couple of steam games if that would be okay.
-
What are you listening to?
- Monday Night Combat (Xbla)
I'll probably be playing again later today. I'm not sure when though.- Monday Night Combat (Xbla)
All be playing in about 30 minutes.- Monday Night Combat (Xbla)
Alright, I'll be playing tonight .- Monday Night Combat (Xbla)
I vote we get some games going tonight. It's been a while, and I want to do some gameplay/commentary on this game. It would help if I had a team of individuals I know .- Monday Night Combat (Xbla)
This man speaks some serious ******** truth. There is literally no point to playing an assassin. NONE! You can use pretty much any other class and be 10x more effective than an assassin and help your team more. If I have more than 1 assassin on my team I usually prepare to take the loss. I'm pretty sure assassins were made to be crap, because they knew everyone would want to play them. "But, they look cool!" seems to be the only valid reason I've heard to play assassin.- Monday Night Combat (Xbla)
I'll be playing again later tonight. MNC crew, assemble!- Monday Night Combat
Anyone else going to get this game? I seriously can't wait. Looks insanely cool. If you haven't seen it yet, here is some gameplay:- What are you listening to?
- Deadliest Warrior; The Game
I understood that, but it was just strange reading it in someones post.- Deadliest Warrior; The Game
- What are you listening to?
Global Deejays- The Sounds of San Fransisco http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUmVx6PeTbg Gets stuck in my head so fast. - Monday Night Combat (Xbla)