September 12, 201214 yr comment_63691 An hour or two of Uncharted 3 before work. Most likely more tonight, then I have a day off tomorrow where I can play much more. Report
September 13, 201214 yr comment_63715 I am bored and want to test some settings on stream so i will cast left fo dead 2 Report
September 13, 201214 yr comment_63716 Fluffy's saying some setting or something is messed up with his XSplit and it's not broadcasting. So I was going to continue Uncharted 3 anyways. Report
September 15, 201214 yr comment_63793 I beat Borderlands!It was a proud moment and I was glad to be there to witness it. lol Report
September 16, 201214 yr comment_63826 Anyone casting tonight? Btw, did you guys add some mods or are they people who changed their names? Just curious. Report
September 16, 201214 yr comment_63828 Like Altf4? I made him a mod so he could run his own raffles in the channel. He's given away about 15 or so games in the past few weeks. Good guy, too.All the rest are casters. Like Fluffeh, Floppy, Huff, Sedington, etc. Report
September 16, 201214 yr Author comment_63836 No casting for me tonight. Still haven't made it home to add the new CPU. Report
September 16, 201214 yr comment_63854 Like Altf4? I made him a mod so he could run his own raffles in the channel. He's given away about 15 or so games in the past few weeks. Good guy, too.All the rest are casters. Like Fluffeh, Floppy, Huff, Sedington, etc.Kewl; I just like to know who all the players are No casting for me tonight. Still haven't made it home to add the new CPU. Looking forward to some feedback when you get that puppy going. Report
September 16, 201214 yr Author comment_63857 Finally off work. Going to tear into it in the next hour or so. Report
September 18, 201214 yr comment_63934 Need for Speed Shift 2 Unleashed.I must have gamercide on ignore or something . I never seem to find the active stream Report
September 23, 201214 yr comment_64124 No, it is not your time yet, Torchlight II. More Borderlands 2. Report
September 23, 201214 yr Author comment_64125 Borderlands 2 for a bit. Until I finally force myself to go do yard work. My backyard is a jungle. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.