December 11, 201213 yr comment_67013 No one is around or streaming, so I think I may stream some Mechwarrior for a bit. If someone else wants to stream, please hop in Mumble quick to tell me or send me a message in the Gamercide chat box on Twitch. I'll hope right off so you can use it. Report
December 12, 201213 yr comment_67048 Man, I have a bit of a headache today haha. Yikes. Was hella fun though for awhile yesterday though. Report
December 12, 201213 yr comment_67055 It most certainly was Mr. Bad Influence.How am I a bad influence!!!!?!?!? hahaha Report
December 12, 201213 yr comment_67058 *british sophisticated voice* Indubitably you should drink that beer. Cheers. Report
December 12, 201213 yr comment_67062 I am a responsible and of age gentleman who was enjoying a beverage. Nothing wrong with that! Report
December 12, 201213 yr comment_67065 True. I believe I have a couple Yuenglings left in the fridge. More caroling tonight? Haha Report
December 12, 201213 yr comment_67066 I'm totally going to cast for a bit when I get home if no one else is around and people were interested in coming to keep me company. Tis the season to imbibe! Report
December 12, 201213 yr comment_67067 Normally don't care about off topic posts on the forum, but we really should limit it a bit on this thread. Report
December 12, 201213 yr comment_67069 Sorry PK. Point taken.I'm going to stream for a little bit since no one else is around right now. I see that Frustrated would like to cast later tonight around 7PM which is cool. Just hop into Gamercide's Mumble or something to let me know you're there and ready and I'll disco. (Also, I still don't know how to change the Stream title for Gamercide...... ) nevermind Report
December 13, 201213 yr comment_67116 If no one is streaming I'll probably hop on again after work for a bit today. Report
December 14, 201213 yr comment_67196 Going to stream Chivalry again for a bit when I get out of work (around 5ish Eastern). If someone else wants to stream also please let me know within the Gamercide channel's chat or hop into Mumble quick to let me know. See you all later! Report
December 16, 201213 yr comment_67229 might stream a bit tonight, not sure what, pk mentioned l4d2. Report
December 16, 201213 yr comment_67237 going to stream for a couple hours before my gf gets home from work. Report
December 17, 201213 yr comment_67276 I'm back with a new monitor and mic so I'm going to get back to divinity 2. Report
December 20, 201213 yr comment_67489 I can't support you guys when you stream IF YOU PASSWORD LOCK YOUR CHANNEL. (Looking at you DC) Report
December 21, 201213 yr comment_67576 I may stream for a little when I get home today. I think I should be home and maybe getting online around 3 PM EST ish. Report
December 21, 201213 yr comment_67579 Awesome. Just remember that GG wanted to stream tonight on his Birthday. Maybe the Mayans did know something! Dun dun dunnnn. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.