July 21, 201214 yr Author comment_60547 Going to try to cast Heavy Rain again tonight. Around the same time. 7pm EST . Hopefully no interruptions this time too. Report
July 21, 201214 yr comment_60549 When I came back to the stream, which didn't take long, I had brought back booze, I was ready!Luckily, I saved it. Won't be starting my drinking until later, though. Report
July 21, 201214 yr Author comment_60550 Well. I MIGHT be able to drink again tonight, but we'll see. I may have to hold off and start when you do. Report
July 22, 201214 yr Author comment_60580 Very. And, I streamed Heavy Rain for 8 hours yesterday? Damn, that has to be the most I've put into a game in a while, let alone a stream. Report
July 22, 201214 yr comment_60589 It was good times. Paying for those good times today, but good times regardless. Report
July 23, 201214 yr comment_60603 I'm going to try to finish Sonic 4 Episode II. May not be a very long cast, only a few levels left. Later today I may be starting The Witcher. Possibly a little in a few hours, but I should be able to tonight if nothing else. Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_60649 Going to try starting up The Witcher and see how that goes.EDIT (1:15PM PST): Was delayed, starting in a couple minutes now. Report
July 29, 201214 yr Author comment_61014 Drunk on a Sunday. Hard Reset with me, and maybe Back to the Future. Report
July 29, 201214 yr Author comment_61015 btw. Support your local breweries. Something to be said about a fantastic tasting, non carbonated, 8% beer. Report
July 30, 201214 yr comment_61020 Dat's about to play Singularity. Come watch this drunken man suck at shooters. =] Report
July 30, 201214 yr Author comment_61021 Yeah, that was short lived. Go watch Huff play Divinity 2 instead. Report
July 31, 201214 yr comment_61194 That didn't last long because I was tired last night. Starting it up again now though. Report
August 2, 201214 yr Author comment_61295 Going to play Freespace for a little while. Maybe an hour or two. Report
August 2, 201214 yr comment_61311 More of The Witcher. Also, there's probably about 10 minutes of blackness and some sounds from episodes of Twin Peaks at the end of last night's cast since I forgot to close out XSplit right away lol. Report
August 3, 201214 yr comment_61474 Continuing. Also I've made the final payment on my furniture and they should be delivered on August 9th. So I'll use mic much more after that point, and after I get that room all set up. Report
August 3, 201214 yr comment_61481 I had to go do something and didn't end up streaming, but I'm back so now I'll be streaming an hour or so of The Witcher. I'll test out how well 720p works on both my end and the cast end. Report
August 4, 201214 yr comment_61536 More Witcher. Also I just ordered this bad boyhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380458126900Never used eBay before but the Firefox add-on Invisible Hand pointed it out and it was the same price as the 720p version on Amazon. So August 9th or shortly thereafter, expect to see a dork with big headphones and 3D glasses during my streams. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.