October 18, 201213 yr comment_64886 The most awkward stream I have EVER done, but I got some, ahh, how do you say, 'materials to work with' out of the deal either way. Report
October 18, 201213 yr comment_64902 Last level of Dishonored, lunch break, then I'll probably be starting Max Payne 3. Report
October 23, 201213 yr comment_65001 You all missed my most fabulous cast ever, finishing Kirby's Epic Yarn.http://www.twitch.tv/gamercide/b/336578346Skip to later in the video and I have the stream all decorated up lol. Report
October 23, 201213 yr comment_65023 Dat and I streaming our ham accounts on Borderlands 2 (modded, unserious characters). Report
October 28, 201213 yr comment_65123 I tried streaming Deadlight, but I decided to not play it until there is a fix or update for the framerate cap of 30 and the cutscenes having no audio. I'm going to start an indie game called Home instead. I hear it's only an hour or two long so I may start I Am Alive or something next. Report
October 29, 201213 yr comment_65240 More of I Am Alive. Deadlight got a patch that removed the framerate cap, which is definitely nice, but the cutscenes still have no audio. I also picked up Prototype 2 in the Steam Halloween sale, so that's on the menu at some point too. Report
October 30, 201213 yr comment_65278 Trying an indie game called Megabyte Punch for a bit. It's prerelease so I don't even know how much of the game is there, so it may not take long and I could end up playing something else. I'm thinking Mark of the Ninja or Prototype 2 tonight. Report
November 8, 201213 yr comment_65610 Starting Deadlight in a moment. The cutscenes appear to have audio now, though it may still be touchy. One thing that may help is launching the game from its executable instead of through Steam. Report
November 8, 201213 yr comment_65635 Continuing X-men Origins Wolverine. Not a bad game for a sort of movie tie-in, fun little hack'n'slasher. Report
November 10, 201213 yr Author comment_65687 Starting Casting. Might try Mark of the Ninja. Might do Story time with Dat - Skyrim. Probably do Facade. Certainly be doing something drunk. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.