Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dungeoncrawler69

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dungeoncrawler69

  1. I agree. Guess I can always just mute it
  2. New trailer looks better for some reason imo. http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/02/17/teaser-trailer-for-the-heavenly-sword-movie
  3. game looks better than the cg movie imo
  4. I don't get involved in giveaways, but if there is anything I can do to help out don't hesitate to ask.
  5. The Third is fun for just running about causing havoc imo.
  6. Mostly; discovering things in life that use to bounce off my shoulders' are now sticking like cement.
  7. Happy Holidays Gamercide. Seems the site/channel is doing well? Just wanted to do a quick drive-by and wish everyone a happy holidays. Peace everyone.
  8. You can't buy it back?
  9. I was surprised that after doing co-op with Dat and killing the Skeleton King, when I went back in solo the King was still dead.
  10. Any news on your internet problems?
  11. ^^ I love this guy. He was live streaming earlier today. http://www.twitch.tv/boogie2988
  12. Here is a profile video of everyone on my friends list. I streamed it in 720p, so you should be able to full-screen to see all the glorious equipment so-far. If anyone has an objection to being in the video, let me know an I'll take it down asap. Great job guys on equipment matching . http://www.twitch.tv...r69/b/318372549 edit - skip ahead to about the 1 minute mark. that will get you past my profile. I was doing something else and its on my profile a little long.
  13. Consolidated place for battletags. Darkensteele#1861

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.