September 25, 201214 yr comment_64198 GG is streaming himself, Pip and I playing Borderlands 2. Report
September 26, 201214 yr comment_64242 trying to stream torchlight 2 but still getting terrible fps :| Report
September 27, 201214 yr comment_64256 GG and I tag team some bitches like CMPunk and The Miz in Borderlands 2. Report
October 3, 201214 yr comment_64472 Got to level 50 in Borderlands 2, so I think I'm going to give it a bit of a break and finally get a chance to play more Torchlight II for now. Streaming TL2 now. Report
October 5, 201214 yr comment_64534 GG and I get to level 50 in Borderlands 2 tonight. Come in and rejoice with us. Also, lots of penis jokes. Report
October 9, 201214 yr comment_64621 Beat Torchlight II, and am now going to start Darksiders II. Report
October 11, 201213 yr comment_64682 And again. Got my copies of Dishonored and Max Payne 3 as well. Report
October 11, 201213 yr comment_64692 More Darksiders 2, in a grey assassin outfit since I just got my Ezio hidden blade for preordering Assassin's Creed 3. lol Report
October 14, 201213 yr comment_64749 More Darksiders II. Almost done with it, and I'll probably stream Dishonored next, depending on how well it casts. Report
October 16, 201213 yr Author comment_64793 more. Possibly Walking Dead Episode 4 if enough interest is shown. Report
October 17, 201213 yr comment_64835 GG:) I'll drop by.*edit* nobody showed up? Shit. Well I'm not going to sleep tonite so, yeah.. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.