June 23, 201214 yr Author comment_59728 My wife will be playing more Max Payne 3 tonight. I don't have an exact time, but probably around 8 or 9pm EST. Drunken Fest and probably one hell of a time! Report
June 27, 201214 yr comment_59869 LotR. Finishing last level. Not sure what I'll play next but nothing else tonight since I need to get up early tomorrow. Report
June 28, 201214 yr comment_59921 I'm going to start up the indie game Lone Survivor in a bit. Side note: The main character doesn't have a giant evil smile on his face, it's a surgeon mask. Still, it can't be unseen. Report
June 29, 201214 yr comment_59957 Kinda got stuck and started up Braid instead last night. But I'm going to start LS over now and try again (I looked at where I was supposed to go next). Report
July 4, 201214 yr Author comment_60091 Max Payne 3 with my wife and I. Come drink with us and bring in the 4th. Report
July 4, 201214 yr comment_60100 Sorry about just dropping out last night guys. Laptop wasn't plugged in and I didn't realize it. Battery crapped out. Report
July 5, 201214 yr comment_60120 Super fun. Been way too long since we did that kind of nonsense together. Great great stuff. Report
July 7, 201214 yr comment_60187 blades of timeedit: just finished testing and everything worked perfectly, there are some things i need to fix but everything is good. ill be casting more once i buy more games to play and i have time. Report
July 9, 201214 yr comment_60211 I'm going to try and cast divinity 2 - the dragon knight saga here in a bit Report
July 15, 201214 yr Author comment_60294 More Max Payne 3 with me and my wife. And beer, of course. Report
July 20, 201214 yr Author comment_60468 I'm going to attempt some streaming tonight with my new setup. I may start something else prior, but I plan on starting Heavy Rain around 7pm EST. Stop on by when you can. Report
July 20, 201214 yr comment_60476 Badass, so Dungeoncrawler lent you his copy? I'd have sent you mine, but I kind of like to keep my really good games for the collection. Such a good game, I'm actually listening to the main theme as I post this.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_9Nl3CZrnwI'll try to catch the cast if you're still going around 11 Pacific.What new setup by the way, what's new? Report
July 20, 201214 yr Author comment_60481 I got a new receiver, so the arrangement of the capture is a bit different. I have my PS3 and my Xbox 360 going to the receiver via both HDMI and Component. When I just want to watch a movie or play without casting I use HDMI so I get 1080p and PCM audio for games and bluray. When I cast I switch to component. My receiver will take 720p from either console, and output it on both component and HDMI. The component goes back to the capture card and the HDMI to my projector. Also it automatically switches to Optical AND the receiver has an optical output, so that goes to my Astro Unit. With Stereo jacks going out to my mixer from Xbox and PS3.Long story short, the only thing I have to do to switch between consoles is hit a button on my remote and change resolution, then slide the mixer to whatever I want. Before I had them hooked up through the PC and I couldn't even use the HDMI on PS3 without unhooking cables etc. Now it's all a lot neater and quicker. Oh, and I can use the mic on the astro headset for casting too.Oh, and I bought it. It's only 20 bucks new now. Report
July 21, 201214 yr Author comment_60539 Well, sorry for cutting it short last night. I wish I could have stayed. I had an alright time at her friends house, but damn can the dude be annoying. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.