November 28, 201213 yr comment_66422 I'll finish up my play through of Sonic Generations when GG finishes his stream. Report
November 28, 201213 yr comment_66436 I'll stream for about an hour or so right now. Try Assassin's Creed III again. If that doesn't work, Borderlands 2. Report
November 28, 201213 yr comment_66450 A couple hours of Assassin's Creed III with the new webcam. Report
November 29, 201213 yr comment_66474 Going to try to get everything worked out with the audio while playing Assassin's Creed III. Report
November 29, 201213 yr comment_66475 Kevin playing Tomahawk (Mike Patton) during Assassin's Creed 3.Watch live video from Gamercide.org on TwitchTV Possible spoilers. Watch at your own risk. Report
November 29, 201213 yr comment_66507 I get off work at 11pm EST. Just got me a fresh copy of Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition for review. Thinking of playing that on the stream when I get home. Around 11:30pm EST. Report
November 29, 201213 yr comment_66508 Starting up ACIII in just a bit. A Baldur's Gate EE stream sounds fantastic, loved that game. Last I played it was with EasyTutu, a mod that made it run with BG2's engine. So I played through both games with the same continuous werewolf character, it was awesome. Amazing games. Report
December 1, 201213 yr comment_66548 Probably try to stream around 1100pm 1130 pmish tonight, might be drunk. Report
December 1, 201213 yr comment_66557 False advertising. He's barely even buzzing. This guy's a big fat phony! Report
December 5, 201213 yr comment_66758 Dat is streaming Farcry 3.http://www.twitch.tv/gamercide/new Report
December 6, 201213 yr comment_66870 Darksiders II - Demon Lord Belial DLC. Last DLC, shouldn't have even gotten the season pass, the last one was super short and not nearly as cool as the description made it out to be.EDIT: Dumb f*cking game design making the game save to one single slot and not letting you manually save. The save delete confirmation screen just goes ahead and assumes you clicked yes if you click anywhere on the screen but the No button. Accidentally deleted my save while tabbing in and out to setup for casting. That's the biggest sign of f*ck this game I've ever seen. Last DLC sucked anyways, way short and didn't really go anywhere.I even tried using a program that restores deleted files on your computer and it didn't find it. Steam cloud autoupdates with the fact that it's deleted. Might try getting a save game from the internet to use but can't find any good ones, I was playing the game on the hardest difficulty and had awesome gear.EDIT 2: Sh*t yeah! The program I was using (Recuva) didn't find the file at first. But I set it to deep scan, which took like 20-30 minutes, and it found the deleted save. So I will try streaming it later today. Awesome program, Recuva, and free. Would have taken much longer if I didn't set it to scan specifically in the save game folder. Definitely a handy thing to have, when it's so easy to delete a save game with so much time put into it. What seems to have happened was, the Tab button is the delete save button, so when I tabbed out in the load screen it went straight to asking me. Stupid. Report
December 7, 201213 yr comment_66902 a little planetside 2 in the morning then firefall at night Report
December 9, 201213 yr comment_66948 Soul Calibur V. Probably finishing the campaign then trying other modes for a bit if I have time before I leave for work. Report
December 11, 201213 yr comment_67003 I'd like to take Wednesday(tomorrow) night If no one else has claimed it. Thinking of playing some Metro 2033 and Far Cry 3. Start around 7pm EST. I'm upgrading my internet speeds that day so I may be able to stream some better quality. . Report
December 11, 201213 yr comment_67004 I'll come by and watch.I'll be streaming to my own channel again this evening. Christmas Carols, the Drunken Panda edition, for Mechwarrior Online. Good times. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.