November 17, 201213 yr comment_65932 Dragon's Dogma (Xbox) w/ Dateranoth ( Friday Night Drinks Edition) w/ Special Thanks to Rose! Report
November 18, 201213 yr Author comment_65937 So, that was pretty fail on my part last night. I'm thinking no more Friday night drinking editions. I just can't stay awake. Report
November 22, 201213 yr comment_66156 Was going to stream last night but nobody was on lol. I'll try tonight. I was suppose to be off tomorrow morning but of course I need to go in and do some paperwork. Report
November 22, 201213 yr comment_66167 We were on Steam, too. I said the same thing to you in Steam not more than 15 minutes ago. Maybe yours is broken. Report
November 22, 201213 yr comment_66168 also if you are set to offline on steam then i can't message you back Report
November 23, 201213 yr comment_66180 well you weren't showing online. hopped in mumble no one on. Report
November 26, 201213 yr comment_66280 Alright. I'm going to try to stream Tuesday (27th) at around Noon EST and go for about 2 hours. Just want to test some things to make sure I got everything down. I will try my best to come back later on that night and see if I can get a good set up going Say maybe around 7pm EST. Report
November 26, 201213 yr comment_66310 More Assassin's Creed III. I'd look forward to seeing you stream for us, Fury, but odds are I won't be home, I work 1pm-10pm pacific that day. I may be able to log in and take a peek at the cast while getting ready for work though. Report
November 27, 201213 yr comment_66402 Going live in about 5 minutes. Don't know what game I'm going to play just yet. Probably Assassin's Creed III. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.