September 3, 201214 yr comment_63192 Oh the awesome shit you guys miss when Dat and his wife casts to our channel Report
September 4, 201214 yr comment_63263 Going to get back to Sleeping Dogs in a moment. At some point I'll also be starting Uncharted 3. Report
September 4, 201214 yr Author comment_63288 Skyrim for a while, if this headache doesn't get any worse. Report
September 5, 201214 yr comment_63311 Dat was streaming when you posted, and now GG is casting. lol Report
September 6, 201214 yr comment_63381 Wish I could watch. I last about 2 minutes and then my display adapter wigs out, and my laptop eventually shuts down. On its last legs now. Report
September 6, 201214 yr Author comment_63386 Man that sucks hard. Sounds like it was the fan on your video card having the issues. Get your monitor, buy some mineral oil, and submerge the laptop. Report
September 7, 201214 yr Author comment_63482 More joke than anything. You'd still have to have a way to remove the heat from the liquid, and a moving hard drive wouldn't work so great in there. Report
September 8, 201214 yr comment_63505 ENTERTAIN ME! I've had no web for what feels like a week, and no one is streaming for us.qq Report
September 8, 201214 yr comment_63506 I was just about to. After having to go in for work at 10am the past two days, I should have no more early days for quite a while now and be able to get back to night casting. Report
September 9, 201214 yr comment_63541 Up till 3:40am in Mumble with Sed and Jenn for no good reason, good times. The kids in chat lol. At first it was funny, then it just got sad... but then it got funny again. Casting plans for tomorrow, Dat? Report
September 9, 201214 yr Author comment_63543 Now that I'm out of my self induced coma. Probably. May do a but more jc2 before the beta closes again. Report
September 9, 201214 yr comment_63547 There may have also been some singing between the three of us last night. Jenn sounds like Siri rapping and it's badass lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXn4sjCke0M Report
September 10, 201214 yr comment_63593 Probably going to finish Sleeping Dogs now. If not, I should be able to tonight. I plan to start Uncharted 3 next. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.