August 16, 201214 yr comment_62130 It was a ghost town when I checked a moment ago. No one in Mumble either. Report
August 19, 201214 yr Author comment_62257 Well, after spending a good part of the day getting it to work. Sleeping Dogs. Report
August 23, 201214 yr comment_62767 ill do something since it's dead air. if you want to stream just come kick me off lol. Report
August 24, 201214 yr comment_62837 Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers - with underpants securely on head. Report
August 24, 201214 yr comment_62839 Beat it in one sitting but it was fun. I like short, weird, fun games like that. Means I can actually beat the game and make progress on the backlog. I'll possibly stream Lost Planet 2, Sleeping Dogs, or something else for a couple hours tomorrow. Then of course the GTA IV thing will be during that night, which Dat will probably stream. Report
August 24, 201214 yr comment_62865 Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 in a few. In a leather pilot-y outfit. Yes, I'm going to be the dork that dresses up for the game he's playing with the webcam lol. Report
August 25, 201214 yr Author comment_62880 Starting this shin dig. Get some! Dust, and Free Roam Action Report
August 25, 201214 yr comment_62895 Last three levels of HAWX2. My pilot days are almost over for now. Report
August 26, 201214 yr comment_62900 Lone Survivor. Dressed as the survivor guy in the game. Fashionable immersion! Report
August 26, 201214 yr comment_62909 Cosplay cast of Lost Planet 2 - Damn it's hot to be wearing this in summer edition. lol Report
August 27, 201214 yr comment_62941 Sleeping Dogs. Closest I could find to a Triad outfit is a button up dress shirt and a paper fan. Report
August 28, 201214 yr comment_62956 streaming napoleonic wars atm. trying to get multiplayer to work Report
August 28, 201214 yr comment_63000 Sleeping Dogs started acting up last night to the point where I couldn't launch it (at least in multimonitor which I kind of need for streaming), so I ended up starting some InFamous 2. It seems to be working again now, so I'll stream some more SD in just a moment. I may end up going back and forth between the two unless I beat one soon enough, InFamous 2 was pretty neat. Report
August 31, 201214 yr Author comment_63158 Firing up Sleeping Dogs here in just a little bit. Will be doing Walking Dead Episode 3 later tonight.Edit - Going to be a bit longer before I start. XSplit updated, and I had to work some things out. Probably start around 6 PM EST. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.