January 1, 201214 yr comment_51217 Deus Ex is awesome. If no one else has plans I'll cast some more tonight around 9 or 10 Pacific. Starting tomorrow I should be able to cast during the day for that week and will probably work through the whole series. Report
January 1, 201214 yr comment_51219 i might try to cast a lil something before you then, kev... say 9p EST (6p PST)... Get a few hours in then hand over the reigns to you, good sir. Report
January 2, 201214 yr comment_51222 Going live shortly - "League of Legends w/ Joecore - Teach this n00b how to LoL!" Report
January 2, 201214 yr comment_51244 Alright, I plan to work on the Deus Ex series this week. I should be starting (and possibly finishing today) Deus Ex 1 in a couple hours. I'll try to do it right after lunch, so I'll only need one major break for dinner and such lol. It'll kinda be a marathon if it's alright with the other casters? I haven't casted for a while (before the last couple days) anyways, and you guys have had the channel. Also Dat, think you want to try co-oping FEAR3 at some point, too? I hear it's a pretty short game so it won't take long. Other games we could co-op too like the Portal 2 DLC or Hunted, but I didn't get Serious Sam 3 if you guys are playing that. Report
January 2, 201214 yr Author comment_51245 I'm up for FEAR3 or the portal DLC. I should be able to get back into my normal times of around 1:30am EST this week. Report
January 2, 201214 yr comment_51260 Alright cool, how does tonight around that time sound? I'll have streamed a bunch of Deus Ex up till that point so I can switch over (or better yet let you cast it) by the time you're on. And switch back to Deus Ex if we finish and it's not too late. My goal is sort of to work through the series. At the least I'd like to get to Human Revolution. Could do either, the Portal DLC would only take a couple hours, FEAR3 I hear is like 5-10. Report
January 2, 201214 yr comment_51271 Alright, gonna get this started. Deus Ex marathon properly starts today. Likely with some co-op with Dat in between. Won't be a straight marathon, earliest I'll start is 12 or 1PM Pacific, and some days I'll start later in the afternoon if I have to do some stuff first, but there will be a ton of Deus Ex (and other games if I happen to beat all those (not likely)) to see either way. Report
January 2, 201214 yr Author comment_51273 I'll get back to you a little later on that. I don't know for sure yet, but I'll catch you in the stream later if I can and we can switch over. Report
January 3, 201214 yr comment_51303 Alright, finished Deus Ex. I might start the sequel, Deus Ex: Invisible War sometime tonight, or possibly tomorrow, depending on if Dat streams and/or we co-op. I could definitely start working through IW tonight though if we don't. Report
January 3, 201214 yr comment_51309 Alright, going to pick the Deus Ex marathon back up with Deus Ex: Invisible War in just a couple minutes.EDIT: And I seem to have a habit of starting every post I make in this thread with "Alright" lol Report
January 3, 201214 yr comment_51325 Late start but I'm going to start casting some more Deus Ex Invisible War in a few minutes. I might start around the same time or a little later tomorrow, as well. The casts will still go late into the night/AM though. Report
January 5, 201214 yr comment_51431 Definitely a late start today, but I'm going to continue Invisible War in a little bit. I may be able to beat it tonight. And Dat, want to still try for any co-op tonight or tomorrow? Report
January 5, 201214 yr comment_51460 I beat Invisible War last night so you know what that means. Gonna start Human Revolution today, should be badass. I'll be starting in a little while. I won't really cast much during the day after today, so Joe and Phiss, you guys can take back the midday/afternoon slots. I'll likely continue DXHR some nights though, but Dat may take back over with Skyrim too. Report
January 5, 201214 yr comment_51463 I'm going to be moving soon, so I likely won't be casting until sometime after the 15th, maybe not until February. It all depends on how smoothly the transition goes. I'll still keep up with the forums and pop into the streams when I can, but otherwise, I'll likely be busy packing/moving/unpacking. Report
January 6, 201214 yr comment_51526 I'm going to cast some Deus Ex Human Revolution for a couple hours unless anyone has plans. I'll probably only cast for about 3 hours. And Phiss, you need to remember to post in this thread when you cast, just a simple "Starting [this game] now." would be fine. Just so other casters know you have the channel, and so that people on the forum may see that it's up and go to the channel (more of you should do this ) Report
January 7, 201214 yr comment_51551 Anyone else want to stream at the moment? If not I think I'm going to do a couple more hours of DE:HR until we start the Friday Free Roam. Report
January 7, 201214 yr comment_51580 Wall of text! More DE:HR in a bit. I know Saturday is premium casting time, so if anyone wants in (Dat?), I can hand the channel over. Either way I'm going to keep playing this fkn badass game. Report
January 8, 201214 yr Author comment_51590 Combo breaker. Been working this weekend. On my way in now as well. Schedule is fubar. Report
January 9, 201214 yr comment_51636 So I finished DE: Human Revolution last night. Truly amazing game. Unfortunately XSplit was being a little bish last night and randomly deciding to not show the cast on the channel even though it never told me otherwise when I checked it. It would work a bit when I restarted XSplit then stop showing up on the channel again (even though it said I was casting). At least I managed to get the endings on cast, I think.Not sure what I'll stream next. If I play RAGE it won't be streamed (game doesn't run well with the programs), but I kind of want to get back to Metroid Prime 3 as well. I might stream some E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy at night, since GG wants to co-op it. Report
January 10, 201214 yr comment_51713 HI guys.I am thinking about doing some X3 terran conflict as my main stream until I can finish it up. Does anybody have plans for casting this day? And thank you all for the help to sort this out. Report
January 10, 201214 yr comment_51719 No real plans here, although I may stream Killing Floor with GG tonight, but it doesn't have to be streamed. Report
January 11, 201214 yr comment_51777 I'm going to start casting Killing Floor with Joecore and GG in a few minutes. Phiss, you can let me know if you want to take over later if you had plans. Report
January 11, 201214 yr comment_51781 Thanx for letting me know. I am not going to cast tonight. But thank you for the consideration. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.