January 31, 201214 yr comment_52965 More PoP Warrior Within in a moment. Then Sed and I will be finishing Resident Evil 5 tonight. Report
February 1, 201214 yr comment_53015 Same again, then hopefully finishing off Resident Evil 5 tonight with Sed. Report
February 1, 201214 yr comment_53030 Forecast for Friday - "hopefully finishing off Resident Evil 5 tonight with Sed."lol Report
February 5, 201214 yr comment_53175 Gonna try some Duke Nukem Forever. Might hand the cast over to Dat soon enough and he'll play something or we'll co-op something, but for now enjoy the potty humor that is the DNF intro. lol Report
February 7, 201214 yr comment_53258 Super late start, but going to start up Max Payne 2. Likely only for about an hour. Report
February 7, 201214 yr Author comment_53265 Have to take care of a few things this morning, but afterwards I'm off work today. I'm going to stream Kingdom of Amalur when I get back. Report
February 7, 201214 yr Author comment_53296 Well, I guess I had more to do than I planned. Starting Kingdom of Amalur in the next few minutes. Report
February 8, 201214 yr comment_53322 Going to stream Max Payne 2 in a few. May be finishing it, I'm on Part III of III. Report
February 12, 201214 yr comment_53501 Was just about to start streaming Fallout New Vegas, but figured it's late enough that it's better to have some dinner first now, rather than streaming for an hour or two then having to take a dinner break.So FNV in about 30 minutes or less I'd say. Report
February 13, 201214 yr comment_53586 FNV Old World Blues DLC for a couple hours. Most likely more tonight unless Dat wants to stream. Report
February 14, 201214 yr Author comment_53608 Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning in about 10 minutes. Report
February 15, 201214 yr Author comment_53671 Going to stream Dear Esther tonight around 130-2am Est. Report
February 15, 201214 yr comment_53705 Going to stream Dear Esther tonight around 130-2am Est.Dat's just about ready to start casting. He's also giving away a code for the game, Dear Esther. Come on in and help support the Gamercide channel and possibly win a cool game! Report
February 16, 201214 yr Author comment_53793 Going to do Bioshock 2: Minerva's Den in about 15 minutes. Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_53814 Going to try streaming Trine in a moment. Next game I think I'll do is Beyond Good and Evil, I don't imagine Trine will be hugely long if I keep at it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.