March 25, 201214 yr comment_55223 Only just now able to start tonight, so I'll take over now with more TW2. Report
March 27, 201214 yr comment_55290 Continuing Two Worlds II. Seems like a pretty long game, being 20 hours in and only just at the end of the first of four chapters (even if the last chapter might just be the final dungeon), but I'm definitely still enjoying it. You can tweak your spells for only a few minutes every once in a while and still always find something new. Report
March 27, 201214 yr comment_55311 i think im getting really close to finishing Fallout New Vegas so im casting it soon Report
March 29, 201214 yr Author comment_55411 I'm going to stream tonight around 1:30am est. I don't know what I'm going to play yet. It'll be a surprise! Report
March 30, 201214 yr comment_55464 A few hours of Two Worlds II. My night casts will start to end earlier as I'll most likely have to start getting up earlier now. (unless I somehow get an odd shift like going in a little later in the day). Report
March 31, 201214 yr Author comment_55505 Starting Batman Arkham City in 30-40 min. I'm going to start over since I started it well over a month ago and don't remember much. Was only 5% in so not much ground lost. Report
April 1, 201214 yr Author comment_55530 Starting more Batman. Not sure how long I'll play. Haven't been feeling well, but I'm going to give it a shot. Report
April 1, 201214 yr Author comment_55542 Still feeling bad, but nothing else going on today. Good rainy Sunday for Batman. Starting in about ten minutes. Report
April 2, 201214 yr comment_55557 Sedington is casting the insanely pissed off Asura, in Asura's Wrath. Report
April 3, 201214 yr comment_55638 Was going to wait until after I moved to start streaming but I'm bored so if its cool I'm going to stream some Rock Band 3 Report
April 3, 201214 yr comment_55642 GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE NOW!http://www.twitch.tv/floppy58jFloppy is casting Rock Band 3 and he has two cams. ONE IS ON THE NECK OF HIS GUITAR! So bad ass. lol Report
April 4, 201214 yr comment_55705 Two Worlds II. I've found out my hours (10am to 7pm) so I can stay up a bit late casting. Report
April 4, 201214 yr comment_55718 I finally fixed my settings so now I'm streaming Devil May Cry Report
April 5, 201214 yr Author comment_55772 Batman Arkham City. Going to play it for a while, but I may get bored and start something else. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.