Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Joecore

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Joecore

  1. I'd take it if noone has harassed you about it yet. I enjoyed their other albums and I heard their single on XM's AltNation the other day.
  2. ^ Just for me? Aww, PK, you shouldn't have! Poor Skrillex. Everyone in the crowd is "doing the PK". EDIT: At second glance, it would appear that anyone not in the vicinity of the animated part of that image is a still photo. Hurr durr. Still think my previous line is funny.
  3. [soundcloud url="http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/31157588" params="show_comments=true&auto_play=false&color=ff7700" width="100%" height="81" ]
  4. I thoroughly enjoyed that ^
  5. [font_JC]EDIT: I'm too dumb to figure out how to embed YouTube videos.[/font_JC] [font_JC]EDIT #2: Nope, figured it out... Enjoy![/font_JC] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j9q5pggBmM

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.