February 17, 201214 yr comment_53879 Nope, something came up the exact moment I started streaming lol. If I'm back soon enough I'll do a couple hours of casting, otherwise I might not be able to cast it today.EDIT: Back and going to attempt to start again. So only likely an hour and a half of it. Report
February 25, 201214 yr comment_54160 DRIKING CAST W/ DAT, HUFF, PK and SED.GET IN HERE AND BUST A MOVE! Report
February 29, 201214 yr comment_54323 Mass Effect 2. I just have the Arrival DLC and the last couple missions left, so I might be finishing the playthrough tonight. Report
February 29, 201214 yr comment_54362 Kingdoms of Amalur Demo in a little while. Finished Mass Effect 2 last night, so I might not be streaming for a few days since the next game I want to play (Asura's Wrath) isn't on PC (can't stream it). Report
March 6, 201214 yr comment_54506 I'm going to start Mass Effect 3 in a little bit once I'm all set up. I had to take a while to decide on a possible class change first, but think I'll stick with Soldier. Report
March 6, 201214 yr comment_54507 Kevin started ME3. Come on in and check out the much hyped Bioware game. =p Report
March 9, 201214 yr comment_54595 Huff's inaugural 24 hour marathon cast ran into technical difficulties which are now resolved, so he tentatively plans to cast on Monday now instead. In the meantime I'm going to continue with my normal times, continuing Mass Effect 3 in a moment. I'm going to try some MP (or solo it lol) first. Report
March 9, 201214 yr comment_54621 Same, and back to single player. I may do a match or two of MP, but I want to continue SP. Report
March 9, 201214 yr comment_54626 When? Saw you in the channel and thought you were going to cast. Report
March 9, 201214 yr comment_54628 I only just got a chance to post. I had to go somewhere for a couple hours. My internet went down just when I was getting ready to leave, so I couldn't post that I wasn't going to stream before I left. If I get back soon enough, I may stream for an hour or two a little later today, but if not, the usual time tonight for sure. Report
March 10, 201214 yr comment_54658 ME3. Maybe one or two MP matches, then continuing SP. The way it works, you slowly lose the readiness points even after raising them to 100% (which is garbage) and have to raise it back up a little, but it's still fun. Report
March 11, 201214 yr comment_54673 The usual. 1 or 2 matches of MP to keep my Readiness at 100%, then continuing single player. Report
March 12, 201214 yr comment_54699 The usual soon. Might be finishing the game before Huff's marathon starts around 5PM. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.