October 7, 201115 yr comment_46439 It might only be for a little while, but I'm going to cast some Orcs Must Die! since some bored people are bugging me to cast something lol. Report
October 19, 201114 yr comment_46870 More Red Faction: Armageddon in a bit. Might only be a couple hours since I started late, though I did cast about an hour earlier today. Report
October 21, 201114 yr comment_47071 Going to stream a neat indie game called Sequence, then maybe some Alpha Protocol. Report
October 21, 201114 yr comment_47096 Alpha Protocol. Might only be for a little while, but I may do more later tonight. Report
October 22, 201114 yr comment_47136 Going to attempt Sequence again. It looks like it should be streamable in fullscreen without the crashes. I'll probably switch over to Alpha Protocol after a bit though. Report
October 24, 201114 yr comment_47207 Phiss is casting Rage right now.Aw, you broke my post streak. Was going for a 10 combo. loljk Report
October 26, 201114 yr comment_47262 Alpha Protocol in a lil. Game is actually pretty decent. As dorky as the main character can be, I kinda like the dialog/conversations/story in the game. Report
October 27, 201114 yr comment_47297 Combo breaker.Douche. loljkGoing to finish Alpha Protocol. I'm on the final mission so it shouldn't take long. Afterwards I might play the DLC for Red Faction: Armageddon that I haven't played yet, or find something else to play. Report
October 29, 201114 yr comment_47402 Fallout: New Vegas, with mic.Also, on Thursday Comcast is coming over to set up the new stuff, so it won't be long before I'm pretty much casting in HD. Report
October 31, 201114 yr comment_47425 Continuing Fallout New Vegas in a few. The game seems to bring in quite a few viewers. Report
November 4, 201114 yr comment_47611 I'm going to try casting Fallout New Vegas at my new and improved upload speeds, but will probably get off when Dat possibly shows up to cast Uncharted 3. There might be issues since my usb network adapter to receive the wireless signal is having major issues with the router (adapter is G, router is N) and only giving me a tiny fraction of my download speeds, but most of the upload speed is there (way more than I previously had) so I'm going to try it. My new N adapter should be here Saturday. I know it will work since I tested my brother's N adapter on my comp and it got the right speeds. Report
November 7, 201114 yr comment_47710 Attempting FNV again soon. No wireless adapter I've tried has worked right, so I just ordered a 100 foot ethernet cable to run under the damn house. I might be able to cast at a decent bitrate tonight since the upload speed seems pretty consistently high, but I should for sure get good speeds after I finally go wired. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.