January 13, 201214 yr comment_51907 GG and I killing zombies like a couple of bosses in a few minutes. Insult specimens. Report
January 13, 201214 yr comment_51932 We should cast some Serious Sam 3 tonight, or an open free roam on GTA IV with viewers.9-10 PM PST Report
January 14, 201214 yr Author comment_51942 I'm up for GTA, but I won't be able to play until 2am est. Report
January 14, 201214 yr comment_51945 It's all good. No one else was feeling it. Maybe some L4D2 or something. That seems to be the census. Report
January 14, 201214 yr Author comment_51948 Well then. Wife is going to play Rage in a little over an hour. I'll be streaming that if all goes well. Report
January 14, 201214 yr comment_51949 Well ya'll lame. KK Dat i'll probably do my usual and watch till i pass out. Report
January 15, 201214 yr Author comment_51971 Great times. If you missed it you missed out on some good fun. Report
January 16, 201214 yr comment_52041 My impromptu "marathon" starts with Alice: Madness returns, and likely the Monkey Island games after I finish that. Should be live in a couple minutes. Report
January 17, 201214 yr comment_52078 Finished Alice, and I decided to start Amnesia: The Dark Descent. The cast should be up within 10-15 minutes if there aren't any delays (getting the game ready for streaming). Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_52133 Monkey Island in a bit, starting with the Special Edition of the original game (you can toggle between new and original graphics, with and without voices). Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_52175 Finishing Monkey Island then continuing on with the series. Dat and I might also co-op something tonight later on. Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_52183 Monkey Island was great, starting up Monkey Island 2 in a few, then onto the Telltale sequels once I beat that. Report
January 19, 201214 yr comment_52208 Starting Tales of Monkey Island episode 1 (the Telltale version) in a little. Report
January 21, 201214 yr Author comment_52334 Skyrim for a while. Then Kevin and I are going to play FEAR 3. http://gmcd.me/gcl Report
January 28, 201214 yr comment_52853 I'm going to stream some Medal of Honor in a bit. Then starting tomorrow night or Monday I'll be doing one last streaming marathon week. I think I'll start that out with the Prince of Persia series. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.