November 15, 201114 yr Author comment_48175 Going live in the next 5 minutes! http://gmcd.me/gcl OR be a fan and watch Skyrim AND Saint's Row 3 . Report
November 19, 201114 yr Author comment_48457 Continuing with, you guessed it, Skyrim. http://gmcd.me/gcl Report
November 22, 201114 yr comment_48547 Party up in here as Dat plays Skyrim. Bring some Mazola oil and join us for the fun. Report
November 22, 201114 yr comment_48576 Our buddy Phiss is casting Saint's Row the Third right now. Come by and say hi. Report
November 23, 201114 yr comment_48610 Phiss is casting SR3 again right now. Stop by the stream.PK... WHERE ARE YOU?? Report
November 23, 201114 yr comment_48620 I crashed early. Couldn't keep my eyes open to save my life. Report
November 24, 201114 yr comment_48737 Phiss and I are all alone while he streams Saint's Row 3. Report
November 27, 201114 yr Author comment_48841 Ok. So that was fun. We managed around 36 hours of casting with very little downtime. Phiss should be casting some more around 4 today, and I'll be finishing up Uncharted 3 tonight. Report
November 27, 201114 yr comment_48846 It was a remarkable feat put on by you both. Thanks for all the prizes you handed out, Dat. Big thanks to Phiss, too. He's the new Energizer bunny. lol Report
November 27, 201114 yr Author comment_48857 Going to finish up Uncharted 3. Going live now. Come watch me love and hate a game at the same time. Oh, and fail a lot. Report
December 2, 201114 yr comment_49222 Dat's streaming Skyrim right now with the Nude Animal mod. lol Come watch this! Report
December 2, 201114 yr comment_49223 Here's the first nude animal we saw in his cast. We kept the camera above waist, though. Pretty sexy bear, I must say. Report
December 4, 201114 yr comment_49288 I'm going to stream the new Magicka DLC for a bit, probably until Dat gets on. It's been a long time since I played the game, so I might fail a lot lol. Magicka can be pretty tough, especially solo. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.