March 13, 201214 yr comment_54726 Huff is on hour 22 of his 24 hour marathon. Please come support him if you can. Report
March 14, 201214 yr comment_54736 Hunted: the Demon Forge. Last part of the game, so it shouldn't take long. Afterwards may start Risen. Report
March 15, 201214 yr comment_54801 I swear these internet outages have the most dickish timing. This is the second time that I've announced that I was going to stream before very promptly finding out that I had to go do something and couldn't stream, followed by the internet going out for a long while when I had to leave, so I couldn't say the plan was off. Report
March 16, 201214 yr comment_54902 Again. Starting to get a bit bored of Risen. I'll keep going and give it more of a chance, but I'm considering switching over to playing Two Worlds II or something. Report
March 17, 201214 yr comment_54926 Lol. Told you it gets dull after a while.Honestly it picked up today. It may have just been because I was really tired last night. But it feels like I made progress, I did several Harbor Town quests and can now go speak to the guy (the Commandant) that will let me go to The Monastery and start my mage training (since I've decided to try going that route; though there may be another few quests before I can leave town after I talk to the guy) Report
March 17, 201214 yr comment_54956 We're bringing in St Paddy's tonight. Most of us will be getting poop-faced and dancing.Come join in the fun, or just to make fun of us.Happy St Paddys! Report
March 19, 201214 yr comment_55013 Risen in a moment. I went from "f*ck this game is hard" to having a much easier time overnight, since I finally leveled up a good ranged spell to the maximum level and can kill things from a distance without getting hit. The game is much more enjoyable now without everything killing me in two hits. Report
March 20, 201214 yr comment_55056 I'm going to try starting Two Worlds 2 now. Might only cast for a couple hours but could do more tonight. Report
March 22, 201214 yr comment_55114 Continuing Two Worlds II. I was starting to consider restarting since I was on Hard mode and things were taking forever to kill, but then my magic got stronger and I can now summon 10 freaking monsters at once (even big rock golems). Even if they're low level and not doing a huge amount of damage, that's some ridiculous tanking. It's kind of like Magicka now, with all of the elementals you could summon. Report
March 23, 201214 yr comment_55134 More Two Worlds II. Loving this game. The magic system is just as great as I'd heard it was. The system is certainly better than Skyrim's. Report
March 24, 201214 yr Author comment_55202 Going to do more Skyrim or possibly some more Alan Wake today between 11pm and 2am Report
March 25, 201214 yr Author comment_55220 Have to go to work in the morning so I have to cancel. The time I listed above is open. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.