December 8, 201114 yr comment_49736 Going live with my first stream on the Gamercide channel! Come hang out! Report
December 8, 201114 yr comment_49776 Joe hit a homerun on his first day casting on GC. Nice going, Joe! Report
December 8, 201114 yr Author comment_49779 Awesome Joe! Sorry I couldn't make it but it's hard to get my stupid phone to connect to JTV with their app. Report
December 8, 201114 yr comment_49787 Joe hit a homerun on his first day casting on GC. Nice going, Joe!Thank you, very much!Special thank yous to everyone who tuned in and supported it. It looked like I averaged about 20 viewers with 0 trolls, which I was VERY happy with. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, and I couldn't have asked for more. Again, THANK YOU! Report
December 8, 201114 yr comment_49792 All thanks go to you, Joe. You did a strong cast and everyone enjoyed it. We also got a handful of follows, so that's always good. Report
December 9, 201114 yr comment_49794 Like I said, "I wish I was there". Very privileged to be part of this community as it grows. Report
December 9, 201114 yr comment_49842 Joe's Cheatz character is fun to watch. He's making enemies fly all over the place. LOL Report
December 11, 201114 yr comment_49918 Skyrim w/ Cheatz the Elf (Dragons, Draugr, and Drinking) - Goin live, kiddos. Report
December 16, 201114 yr comment_50181 It was a modest, but fun cast. I have a pair of regulars that I have noticed, frequenting my daystreams... Population stayed in the single digits, but the ones who were there were interactive and had a good time, and that's what I'm here for. I actually finished the main part of the chain, although I am still receiving contracts through the Night Mother, so it shall continue tomorrow, likely starting around 9am EST (GMT -5). Come hang if you're up Report
December 16, 201114 yr comment_50183 I was up for this cast, but I was in town. Had to drive a neighbor to pick up their car from the shop and I put in an order for a fresh turkey for Christmas. lol Report
December 16, 201114 yr Author comment_50197 Yeah Joe. To survive you really have to just enjoy casting. There will be slow days and I've spent some nights with me and maybe one other person in the cast. All in all though I do it for the fun. It's the closest thing I can get to now of having a friend over while playing. A buddy of mine and I use to spend hours just hangin out and watching each other play games. So, since I moved away from them this is the closest thing I have and I really enjoy the company. Also we really appreciate you streaming when you can. I'm almost always asleep during them but I am glad to have you here. So keep it up as long as you enjoy it!I will be stepping back up to the plate and streaming something tonight. It's been too long. Probably start around 1:30am est unless Kevin wants to stream tonight. Not sure what I will be playing yet. Report
December 16, 201114 yr comment_50198 I'm with Dat. I appreciate you streaming for us, too. You do a great job and you're very involved with the viewers. Report
December 16, 201114 yr comment_50200 I'm with Dat. I appreciate you streaming for us, too. You do a great job and you're very involved with the viewers.Thank you. And being involved with the audience is half the fun! Plus, they almost always enjoy it. I sure do when I'm viewing/chatting...I will be stepping back up to the plate and streaming something tonight. It's been too long. Probably start around 1:30am est unless Kevin wants to stream tonight. Not sure what I will be playing yet.YAY! I'll be there Report
December 16, 201114 yr comment_50202 No plans here really. At the moment I'm playing through the Metroid Trilogy for Wii, though I may take a break from it and play something else after beating the first of the three games. Still no real casting plans. I think the first week of January I'll have a decent bit of time to stream. Maybe we could co-op and stream FEAR 3 then, Dat? It's not a very long game. Could do the Portal 2 DLC as well.And yes, we always appreciate getting good people on board casting for us, thanks for that, Joe. Sorry I haven't been watching your casts (or yours Dat) lately, I'm just usually playing something else or watching something during that same time. Report
December 16, 201114 yr Author comment_50204 I would be game for some coop. Just have to be late at night when I normally stream. I won't have much time otherwise. Some weekends but it's hard for me to set an exact time on weekends. Report
December 16, 201114 yr Author comment_50226 ANNND Done. Good times, great Skyrims. Anyhow, Joe will be firing up, you guessed it, more Skyrim in about 2 hours. Stop on by if you can! Report
December 17, 201114 yr Author comment_50336 Lazy so listen to PK's tweet:Gonna be an interesting cast tonight! RT: @Gamercide: "Skyrim w/ Dateranoth (PC) HQ (Dat is Drinking Edition!)": http://t.co/zdzqFVVd Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.