December 17, 201114 yr Author comment_50363 It was wet and wild. I think I may do some more this afternoon, minus the drinking. Report
December 17, 201114 yr comment_50366 I'm going to cast some Saint's Row 3 now. Just starting the game. Report
December 19, 201114 yr comment_50406 Dat's back after his break. Live streaming Skyrim again. Stop on by and say hi. Report
December 20, 201114 yr comment_50496 Dat is streaming SKyrim. I type out for you to come, and you read this and not join us. It's all good. Merry Christmas. Report
December 20, 201114 yr Author comment_50501 Another late, morning? Anyhow, good times. lol, I wonder how many hours of just spawning and blowing up crap I have in Skyrim now? Report
December 21, 201114 yr comment_50586 Thanks for comin' to see me stream a age old game. lol Morrowind is the shiznit though PK you were right all along..f*** the haters! Report
December 21, 201114 yr comment_50627 It's going to get way better. Seyda Neen is a dank, small place. There are bigger towns and guilds to join. Report
December 22, 201114 yr comment_50656 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim w/ Dateranoth (Wish it Was Friday Edition)Going on right now! Report
December 22, 201114 yr Author comment_50659 ^ Vision Check.Ate too much chocolate and now it's over. Beer + Chocolate = possible barfing. Report
December 22, 201114 yr comment_50662 Skyrim w/ Joecore (Now with more DUBSTEP! Edition) - Live now! Report
December 24, 201114 yr comment_50830 Drunken Dat is casting Skyrim. Chimay edition. GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE Report
December 29, 201114 yr Author comment_51029 Won't be on much until after the first. So if anyone can fill my normal time slot that would be great. Report
December 29, 201114 yr comment_51030 If I pick out a game I can take over some nights. Only game I'm playing atm is Metroid Prime 3 on the Wii, so I can pick out a PC one (maybe RAGE) for nights. And next week will be the week when I can stream more than usual and we could co-op some stuff, Dat, would be fun. Report
December 29, 201114 yr comment_51040 Still getting ready, but I'm going to go live soon (around midnight EST)."Skyrim w/ Joecore (Now with more DUBSTEP! Episode 3)"Come hang out Report
December 29, 201114 yr comment_51042 Ah ok. I was considering starting RAGE tonight, but will start it tomorrow if no one has casting plans. I'd kind of rather play a bit more Metroid Prime 3 that I started today anyways (and I don't have the equipment to cast consoles). Report
December 29, 201114 yr comment_51050 If you have a BMI, Xsplit will pipe in the audio. No need for a mixer when streaming consoles. Report
December 30, 201114 yr comment_51140 "Skyrim w/ Joecore (A Glitch in the System Edition)" - Live now! Report
December 31, 201114 yr comment_51167 So I think I might finally start a Deus Ex series playthrough tonight. I still have DE1 all ready and loaded up with that texture mod.And yes, sausage is delicious. Bacon is even better, but sausage is good too. I made that comment because I kept finding sausages laying around in the game I was playing last night lol (The Arcania: Gothic IV DLC, which I beat in one sitting/cast) Report
December 31, 201114 yr comment_51175 I was going to cast Deus Ex, but then I took a Phissx to the knee. lol it's alright, I can do it another night, didn't know you were going to be streaming. Report
December 31, 201114 yr comment_51198 Okay, channel looks clear, I think I'm going to hop on in a while and start up Deus Ex. Celebrate the future (new year) with a classic game from the past--- about the future. lolJust have to do a couple things then I'll set it up. I can hand the channel over to anyone else (Phiss or Joe) later on, then we could maybe do a marathon style cast. Report
December 31, 201114 yr comment_51199 Sorry for the delay, had to do some serious key remapping first. Gonna start it in a couple minutes now. Report
January 1, 201214 yr comment_51213 Alright, I'm going to do a New Year's giveaway with the games I've won on Steam. The items you can win are Oddworld Abe's Exoddus, Portal 1, Portal 2, Day of Defeat Source, and a Half-Life 2 pack containing deathmatch, episode one, and lost coast. Portal 2 is the big ticket item so I'll give it out at midnight. Invite your friends and get enough viewers in here and I can start giving some stuff out. I'll just come up with some Deus Ex related questions when it's time for one. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.