Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

iTz_LucK

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by iTz_LucK

  1. iTz_LucK posted a topic in Microsoft
    I was wondering if anyone had this game. I bought it not too long ago, and it's really fun. The only issue is that it's super hard when playing above normal. It would be great if I could get some people together (it goes up to 4-player co-op) to play through this and achievement hunt. Sadly, I also purchased The Warriors: Street Brawl. That game is impossible when playing alone. Talk about freaking hard.
  2. I'm sorry for making three consecutive posts, but these tracks are really uplifting/funny. I really had to share it with you guys.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.