Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Captain C0ncussi0n

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Captain C0ncussi0n

  1. Lords of the Rhymes: Black Riders http://www.lordsoftherhymes.com/ My Tolkien geek is tingling.
  2. I caught a bit of mash-up fever.... and..
  3. New, Poets of the Fall musics!!
  4. ....my space bucks are already spent. In fact, there is space already allocated on my HD in advance for this. Yes I would shamelessly whore myself out to be able to beta the sequel. I love the art, the music, hell I love everything about this game.
  5. I cannot agree with you more. The only thing IMHO that could make this game better would be the ability to play this multi-player.
  6. I retract my earlier hypothesis about a gun toting Alchemist. 1 handed wands. OMFG. Dual wielding elementalist for the frakking win. Each level up. 1 Str. 1 Dex. 2 Mag. 1 Def. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
  7. First Impressions: Warrior Class: Meat and potatos hack and slash tank plus an ability to dole out AoE damage? Yeowch. In a good way. Rogue Class: I didn't realize I was leveling so fast until my cough syrup was wearing off. In fact I thought I was hallucinating. Why? Because she is INSANELY POWERFUL. At least I found her to be. I didn't mess with any of the fancy-schmancy attacks. I concentrated in Ranged Weapon focus, Dual Wielding and Armor Expertise That's it. Just mash your attack button and have a weapon (or two) that leeches life and mana and before you can say "What did you do Ray?" everything around you is -dead-. Wizard Class: Haven't played enough to get a good feel for it yet. I'm leaning towards putting 2 points into Dex, 2 points into Magic and 1 into Defense every level. Dual Wielding guns and then selecting skills to complement survival. I.E. Armor Expertise, Ranged Weapon Expertise and then once I unlock the Golems... oh baybeeee... look out. Seriously though. It's a fun throw back to the Monty Haul days of my Diablo youth.
  8. Being severely sick and having nothing better to do; I've secured my copy.
  9. Karen turned me on to this group over a year ago... we've seen them at the House of Blues in LA and it was a damned spiritual experience for me. However, for the past few days I've been listening to one of the more "up-beat" songs of theirs. So...without further ado.. Blue October: Jump Rope http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7eyqCQYBGY I've had this one on repeat on my ipod for the past month as well: Blue October: Overweight Towards the end there's this part that goes: "I wanna learn to walk with others as an equal, I wanna treat the ones who love me with respect. I wanna tell the world Ill give them all a piggy back, and try to take away my negative effect. I wanna kiss the girl and know I'll never lie again, I wanna call my dad and tell him that I care. I wanna let my brother know he's saved my life a thousand times throughout the years he's been my friend who's always there." Yeah... I love this group.
  10. ****** Inferno, now I'm going to need to look for this on iTunes or Amazon.
  11. Twisted Sister: Twisted Christmas http://www.amazon.com/A-Twisted-Christmas/dp/B002R9HTFG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1293039650&sr=8-1 .....yes I was a total 80's rocker kid.
  12. Downloaded this last night. Played through the Forest World... after that? Almost broke my controller. Yeeeeeeeeah. It's more than hard. It's more than "old school" hard. >_>
  13. OKay, so I've found out I don't -completely- suck as a Gunner. Custom class. Rate of Fire - 3, Clip Size - 2, Accuracy -1.
  14. Do you miss the days of Double Dragon, River City Ransom, Final Fight and Golden Axe? Do you long for 4 player beat'em up action? Do you wish you could reclaim a bit of the old 8 & 16 bit era with a heavy dose of Epicness? If you've answered Yes to any of these questions, then download the demo of Scott Pilgrim VS. The World -NOW- Played this last night with Karen and it reminded me SO much of my youth. Gods, I sound like an old fart typing that but it's true. Pure unadulterated fisticuffs and fanservice with a hefty dose of nods to game culture and geekdom fills this side scrolling 4 player button masher. What I really liked was how every character has different styled moves and that you actually 'level up' as you go along, learning more complicated combinations. So.. enough of me gushing. Go forth. Be Epic. Rock On like a Sex Bomb-Om.
  15. *rolls up sleeves, looks at the gunner....maybe the sniper*
  16. Hve only played this a few times but I've really enjoyed it so far. Would be cool if I could team up over the weekend coming up with a few of ya'll. I have to admit, the only class I currently -dont- suck as is the Support.
  17. Have been pondering picking this up. Downloaded demo last night. Have yet to play. Would be nice to have aanother multi-player game to goof around with.
  18. Downloaded the demo. After playing through it for 20 minutes I up and bought the full game. Karen said it best: "It's like Diablo meets The Tick." Plus it has 2 player local co-op. We'll be playing to together soon. So. Much. Fun.
  19. In a nutshell: Doom = My Little Pony compaired to Serious Sam.
  20. Well I just got my Blue Knight to 23 last night. Karen got her Red Knight to 19-ish, maybe 20 after we did our playthrough to unlock. She wants the Bear, I wanted the 'industrial' guy the Blue Knight unlocked. To be honest, we're trying to unlock -everything- just because the game is mindless button mashing fun after the long work days and crap commutes that we have. Who says that gaming isn't great for couples?
  21. So K. and I have been tromping through Castle Crashers now and then searching for hidden things, weaepons, animals, etc. That is, when we actually have -time- together to unwind. Anyone else playing this or have any tips/tricks/general banter? We've downladed the King pack and Necromantic pack as well and are seriously enjoying it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.