Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

XxBollWeevilxX

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by XxBollWeevilxX

  1. That last one was good, Ava. MIght have to steal that quote.
  2. Took me a second to get the SOAD one hahaha. Also, love the BIoshock ones. I need to keep up here I keep getting behind.
  3. I've known some of you since I was still in high school. Back in 2007-08. HOLY crap does time fly.
  4. Is that really true? The years you can go without knowing things...
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvNtRfnCaPM
  6. Really want you guys to listen to this song. The lyrics and mood seem to really lift me up, if for no other reason than I can connect with the lyrics. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzN6LrmH5yk
  7. Saw 10 Years live back in '08...good stuff.
  8. Might be going to see this band in Pittsburgh this April. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsOZgzeggeE
  9. I've only heard "The Forgotten One" so far, but overall they sound pretty good.
  10. You likee? lol
  11. Definite must-see if you've never heard it before:
  12. I like that song!
  13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxzTzKMuoZg

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.