Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Gamercide Stream

Featured Replies

There's only one thing that I know of so far that Xsplit does better than Open Broadcaster. That's the delay from caster to stream. If people want to pay for a smaller delay, they can. Otherwise, Open Broadcaster is a very good program. Less of a resource hog than Xsplit, too.

 

http://obsproject.com/

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 57.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preferably the posts in this thread should only be those announcing that someone is casting, to avoid clutter and make it clearer when someone's starting on the forum side (though we don't all use it, you kind of don't have to if the cast was already going and you're taking over after someone else).  I suggest we make a Stream Discussion thread here: http://www.gamercide.org/forum/forum/32-online-streaming-links/, seeing as the other threads where we discuss the cast are private to moderators and casters.

 

Incidentally, I'm going to continue Sam and Max 202 for a half hour or so.  I have enough time before work to play for a bit.  Have to be there at 2pm, and 2:30pm for most of next week.  So by the time I get ready I can have about an hour or two to cast before I have to leave, if no one else is casting.

Finally done with all 3 seasons, 16 episodes, of Sam and Max.  Now I'm going to stream some Street Fighter X Tekken for a bit tonight, just learning how the game works.  Tomorrow night I'll probably be streaming Aliens: Colonial Marines.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.