May 23, 201313 yr comment_76559 No one is around, so Imma stream MWO for a little. If someone wants to kick me off just come into twitch chat. Report
May 23, 201313 yr comment_76613 Repost... lol No one is around, so Imma stream MWO for a little. If someone wants to kick me off just come into twitch chat. Report
May 24, 201313 yr comment_76661 Repost... lol No one is around, so Imma stream MWO for a little. If someone wants to kick me off just come into twitch chat. Triple repost! I know Jenn is supposed to be casting, but I don't see her. If she pops into chat I'll bounce off. Report
May 25, 201313 yr comment_76727 World of tanks for a little. kick me off if you want to stream. Report
May 26, 201313 yr comment_76747 World of Tanks for a little till someone kicks me off or I leave for golf. One of the two Report
June 5, 201313 yr Author comment_77026 Yeah, so, it's me, and I'm going to stream Hitman for a while. Report
June 6, 201313 yr comment_77030 No one is streaming so I tyhink I may for a bit. (I'm also sad I missed Dat!!!!) Report
June 15, 201313 yr Author comment_77368 I'm going to make a random appearance. The Last of Us. I'll stream until GG gets on. Probably start in fifteen or twenty minutes. Report
June 16, 201313 yr Author comment_77369 Ok, so, an hour later and i'm finally getting started. Mumble was on the fritz. Our server is having a problem so I'm in ns9.georgeloo.com:64738 Room : GamercideAccess Token: gamercide Hope to see some of you tonight. Report
June 23, 201313 yr comment_77639 Going to stream for awhile when im done eating! Im glad to be back! Report
August 7, 201313 yr comment_79113 So this happened. A Dear Esther moment in Far Cry 3.http://www.twitch.tv/gamercide/c/2706357 Report
August 21, 201313 yr comment_79399 MrsBE hates me and for good reasonhttp://www.twitch.tv/gamercide/c/2793239 Report
August 22, 201313 yr Author comment_79426 PK trolling while MrsBE makes her character like pain. Lol. Report
August 22, 201313 yr comment_79437 That's actually one of the best PK trolls I've seen to date. Good show. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.