September 7, 201313 yr comment_79817 going to miss tonight, been having stomach problems past week or so. i think i'm going to hit the bed. i'll do my best to be on tomorrow night. Report
September 23, 201313 yr comment_80208 Awesome! Twitch chat servers are borked, but at least I'll get to see more GTA V. Report
September 24, 201313 yr Author comment_80212 Chat was fail, but good times in game. I should actually attempt to clip some of this stuff. Too busy playing. Report
September 24, 201313 yr Author comment_80243 Little bit of a late start today, due to work, but it's time for more GTA V. Report
September 25, 201313 yr Author comment_80289 I think you get the idea. I'm obsessed with this game. More. Report
October 7, 201313 yr comment_80527 Almost all of our streamers have been playing GTA V. That's why no one has been streaming to our channel. I'm starting to hate GTA V. lol Report
October 7, 201313 yr Author comment_80528 Just got home last night, but I have to head right back out of town for a wedding Friday. So it may be a while before I can play online and stream. Report
October 7, 201313 yr comment_80531 Have a few days off for my birthday. Bored and going to stream a little. If you want to bump me cause youre scheduled feel free. Report
October 11, 201313 yr comment_80594 So I fought gravity, leaned like a cholo, and made it clap. All in all I'd say it was a pretty hilarious night.http://www.twitch.tv/gamercide/c/3066124http://www.twitch.tv/gamercide/c/3066100http://www.twitch.tv/gamercide/c/3066085 Report
October 16, 201312 yr comment_80702 I plan to stream Zone of the Enders tonight or soon, I've been getting up earlier lately and doing other stuff, often watching movies and stuff and not gaming at night. Life happens. Barely anyone watched the last game I streamed, Indigo Prophecy, anyways. Report
October 16, 201312 yr comment_80705 Yeah, I'm a bit of a picky viewer. I don't watch too many older games and I'm not a fan of JRPG's that aren't the ones I played years ago. You're free to play anything you like, though, don't misunderstand. I'd only stream games I wanted to play if I were streaming. Report
October 18, 201312 yr comment_80745 I'm back from all my trips, so I should start streaming again. I planned on streaming some Payday tonight. Report
October 28, 201312 yr Author comment_80879 I'm going to try and stream Beyond Two Souls. First time I've tried out the new PC down here for streaming. Report
November 10, 201312 yr comment_81039 I plan on streaming some War Thunder later today, and maybe some World of Tanks. Been having quite the turnout of 20+ viewers the past two days which has been fun. Report
November 13, 201312 yr comment_81090 So, The Longest Journey was interesting, but had boring gameplay. I did manage to find a nice video playthrough of it on Youtube and enjoyed watching that through more than trying to figure out where to go. That game showed it's age a bit. But I just loaded up Dreamfall: The Longest Journey (the sequel) to check out how it will run, and it looks like it will be awesome. I plan to stream at least a little tonight or soon (though I have to get up early the next couple days). The stereoscopic 3D works in that game amazingly well, I love a game that works with it so well that it feels like you're there. Report
November 13, 201312 yr Author comment_81091 Dreamfall was certainly the better game. I actually played it first and went back and replayed the first one. I'm really looking forward to the next one that is Finally coming out soon. Good ole Kickstarter. Report
November 14, 201312 yr comment_81106 Again, I'm sorry this keeps happening. I CAN'T HELP MYSELF.http://www.twitch.tv/gamercide/c/3240314 Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.