January 17, 201313 yr comment_69240 Going live right now with Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition. With my webcam so you all can see my ugly face. Report
January 20, 201313 yr comment_69318 streaming Shadowgrounds for a little, if someone else wants to take over pop into stream chat or something. Report
January 21, 201313 yr comment_69338 Ill be streaming for an hour or two, for some friends and family of mine. They want to see me and what i do. Report
January 21, 201313 yr comment_69347 Managed to fix the crashes from last night. Continuing DSToV. Also, casting during the daytime so I won't be so damn tired this time. Hopefully I'll be able to finish the game today and move on to The Baconing. I finally have two days off in a row as well so I can day cast tomorrow. I may cut out early today and/or tomorrow if Chris or someone else comes online and wants to cast though. Report
January 22, 201313 yr comment_69360 Feel free to coordinate this evening as needed. I will not be able to cast, but I know Kevin has the whole day off and I'm sure someone else can fill in for Kevin when he takes off. Report
January 22, 201313 yr comment_69362 I'm going to cast for a while till someone wants to take over, going to start playing MMOs not sure when I'll go back to regular games. Report
January 23, 201313 yr comment_69410 Going live in about an hour with Wednesday Night Fights with Super Street Fighter IV. Gonna get that From C to Shining C achievement eventually. Report
January 23, 201313 yr comment_69411 strike suit zero at night if available or tomorrow in the afternoon, ill be leaving for Vegas this Friday again, so i want to play some games before i leave for the weekend You guys should see this game, it looks amazing and the combat is top notch.edit: I will be casting from 1-5 pm tomorrow in the afternoon west coast time. Report
January 23, 201313 yr comment_69412 I usually stop my Wednesday nights around 9:30-10:00. It's all yours after that. Report
January 23, 201313 yr comment_69413 I won't both with casting after Fury tonight then Pandabro. Also, you can snag a few hours from me tomorrow for sure. I was just going to stream some more AirBuccaneers and give away a few of the codes the devs gave me. Report
January 23, 201313 yr comment_69414 You cans cast tonight mr panda. Getting sleepy from so much work. Report
January 24, 201313 yr comment_69451 Panda, go ahead and cast today and in to tonight. I have to help my mother with stuff after her surgery and may not be home till around 930ish. Maybe earlier, we'll see. I can cast after that but I'll be tied up for a while helping her. Tomorrow is a DEFINITE though for Disco Panda fridays. Report
January 24, 201313 yr comment_69474 Blargh! The day i wanted to cast all day and play all these new shiny games is the day i get super super busy! I need to move my furniture into a truck for vegas tomorrow. So i can only cast from 1-2 or 3 and then late at night from 8 or 9 till when ever, if anyone wants these spots, please go ahead. Report
January 25, 201313 yr comment_69538 Continuing Stacking. Can hand it over later when Chris or someone wants to cast. I started it last night but the cast was blank and no one was around to tell me. Where has everyone been the last couple of nights? Report
January 25, 201313 yr comment_69539 @Kev: That's fine. I'll take over a bit later. I've been around but super busy with drama and family medical issues. I streamed for a bit last night till almost 1. It kind of deevolved into disney musical night towards the end lol. Mondays and Fridays are always guaranteed I'll be there, and I generally have no problems tue-thurs. Just this past week has been bad for me. Report
January 26, 201313 yr comment_69577 Streaming XCOM for a little bit since no one else is around. If you're wanting to stream, hop into chat to let me know. Report
January 27, 201313 yr comment_69601 Its early and I have nothing else to do at the moment cause Im sick so I'll stream XCOM for a little. Report
January 28, 201313 yr comment_69646 More of LEGO Lord of the Rings. Pretty cool game so far. It actually uses dialog from the movies, which adds a lot to it versus the usual LEGO mumbling. Report
January 28, 201313 yr comment_69655 Bored and I think I'm going to stream Guitar Hero 2 for a little lol. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.