March 11, 201313 yr comment_72690 im going to stream a little SOTN for a bit before I head off to bed and GG gets on. Report
March 12, 201313 yr comment_72743 Well I'm PRETTY sure Kevin bailed already, so I'm going to start streaming Naruto for a little. Report
March 14, 201313 yr comment_72840 going to try to stream tonight, 1130ish. got sick last night. Report
March 15, 201313 yr comment_72907 I am definitely going to play some drunken Crayon Physics tonight. Should be interesting. Report
March 15, 201313 yr comment_72923 A bit of Unreal Tournament III before that. Just starting the game. Report
March 21, 201313 yr comment_73134 Going live right now with Torchlight II, if you want to co-op please, feel free to join me. I'm starting a new character from the beginning. Report
March 22, 201313 yr comment_73158 Got Dead Space 3 in the mail today so I'll probably be streaming that for awhile this evening. Report
March 23, 201313 yr comment_73212 I should be able to stream my normal stream late tonight btw, my internet is finally not being a flaming dick and dropping me every 15 minutes. Report
March 26, 201313 yr comment_73335 If anyone would like to stream tonight before 3:00 AM EST then you are welcome to go ahead. I would like to start late. Report
March 29, 201313 yr comment_73539 Im definitely going to cast tonight. Just need to finish dinner first. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.