December 21, 201213 yr comment_67580 Yeah that is 100% fine. I just figure I'd fill in while he wasn't around and until he was ready. I'm getting out of work early today around 1, having lunch and then heading home, Report
December 21, 201213 yr comment_67582 Kick ass. We should be good then.Also, we all need to sing Happy Birthday to GG when he comes in. haha Report
December 21, 201213 yr comment_67583 I'd totally do that, and in a normal, non-obnoxious, non-radio announcer voice haha. (Ok, I'm done posting random stuff. Want to keep this thread on-topic for streaming like you told me before) Report
December 21, 201213 yr comment_67601 Chris is casting Chivalry right now. Pop in and support our casters! Report
December 24, 201213 yr Author comment_67655 Going to stream Spec Ops: The Line for a little bit. GG is suppose to be on around 11 Central with more Dead Island. Report
December 25, 201213 yr comment_67673 i think i'm going try to stream around 1130 or midnight if thats cool with eveyone. Report
December 26, 201213 yr comment_67711 Sorry, guys. I know I haven't streamed in a while. Been a busy couple of weeks. After the New Year, I will try to be more consistent. Report
December 27, 201213 yr comment_67724 going to stream for a bit, going to try to mess with sound, i think chris said maybe this is his time slot not sure honestly, anyways if you want it you can take it i just need to adjust sound and fix some things for streaming, me and pk will be playing DI again. Report
December 28, 201213 yr comment_67773 I'm going to stream some Code: veronica if no one has called it already Report
December 28, 201213 yr comment_67798 But for now, asian games with Kevin until GG gets on (Final Fantasy XIII-2).EDIT: Nah, looks like Chris had plans at the same time lol. I'd rather not cast this game then and see what FTL is like. It would have been a webcam cast anyways. Report
December 28, 201213 yr comment_67804 Preserved for Posterity (and for Dat to see when he gets back) Report
December 28, 201213 yr Author comment_67812 LOL. Damn I wish I could have been there. This just made my day. Report
December 29, 201213 yr comment_67825 Well, I'm snowed in so looks like I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to hop in the shower and maybe stream Walking Dead for a little bit. If someone else wants to stream please let me know. I'm only doing cause no one is around. Report
December 30, 201213 yr comment_67842 calling tonight, start time between 11 or 12 like my usual friday sat time slot. Report
December 30, 201213 yr comment_67854 Going to eat dinner and pick Ep. 3 back up if no one is around. Report
December 31, 201213 yr comment_67891 off work tomorrow, going to try to stream at my usual time tonight. everyone come watch! ooooh ooooh. going to cook some steaks and potatos and play game of thrones then ill hope on. Report
January 1, 201313 yr comment_67916 I have a free day today. I'll join you guys tonight. Sorry it's been so long. Report
January 2, 201313 yr comment_67945 Is GG going to cast? I got some free time. I'll stream right now if that's cool. Once GG gets on, I'll jump out. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.