March 31, 201313 yr Author comment_73626 Gonna stream Bioshock Infinite until Chris gets back online. Report
April 1, 201313 yr comment_73663 Bored, beat Bioshock early this morning, going to play Warframe for a little bit. Report
April 10, 201313 yr comment_74269 Going to stream for Fury tonight for a while. Not sure what I'll play. Just got Tomb Raider in the mail from Gamefly, but I also have Defiance and may want to check out Age of Wushu Report
May 1, 201313 yr comment_75614 Not sure if Fury is casting for tonight, so I'm going to try some Blood Dragon Report
May 9, 201313 yr Author comment_76011 MrsBE is live now with Bioshock Infinite, come watch! http://www.twitch.tv/gamercide Report
May 10, 201313 yr comment_76027 I forget to post in here sometimes, because I'm cool like that. Report
May 14, 201313 yr comment_76161 Jenn is streaming War Z right now. Come watch! It's her first cast for GC. http://www.twitch.tv/gamercide Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.