January 2, 201313 yr comment_67951 Going to try to finish Inversion if it doesn't get too late, otherwise I also have tomorrow off if no one else is casting. Report
January 2, 201313 yr comment_67953 Kev, you can probably cast for me today. I'll be super busy tonight and don't know if I'll be able to make it on so feel free to hog the stream. *edit* Not making a 2nd post to clog this thread. @Kevin I said "hog" because I totally feel I've been jacking the stream a lot lately lol. Report
January 2, 201313 yr comment_67966 "Hog" lol. I haven't been casting much lately. I'm going to start Sine Mora in a moment, with fashionable pilot gear satisfactorily equipped. Report
January 4, 201313 yr comment_68016 guess ill stream something since no one is on, just streaming no big deal. wont be for long either maybe for an hour or so. Report
January 4, 201313 yr comment_68033 I'd like to stream for a bit sometime when I get home from work this evening if that's cool with everyone. Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_68127 I may stream Xcom for a little bit if no one else is around. Report
January 7, 201313 yr comment_68528 I'll jump on with Bully for a bit. If any one wants it, just let me know in chat. Report
January 7, 201313 yr comment_68552 Trine 2. The stereoscopic 3D in this game looks amazing. I may have to take and post images of it (it will take a side by side image that you can cross-eye into having depth.) Report
January 8, 201313 yr comment_68667 So, tomorrow since you guys don't have too many fighting games on the stream, I'm thinking of doing my streaming days with Super Street Fighter IV AE on PC trying to get the From C to shining C achievement. Basically, getting a C rank or higher with EVERY character in the game. That will take some time but maybe some fighting game fans will join in chat. Of course, this all depends on if my internet can handle streaming while playing online. Now with my upgraded DSL, I may be able to pull it off. Report
January 8, 201313 yr comment_68677 Alright, cool Fury. Since you only have one for sure casting day planned, feel free to ask if you want to cast when you get another chance during the week(end). Chris and I are "any day available" casters as of late and usually don't mind handing it over when someone else wants to.I asked Chris and he hasn't said anything, so I'm going to continue Trine 2 at the moment, and he'll likely be taking over afterwards (or when he's ready if he wants it). Report
January 9, 201313 yr comment_68778 I know Fury is streaming later, but no one is around right now so I think I may play a little Sleeping Dogs for a bit. If someone else wants to stream please come into stream chat to tell me. Report
January 10, 201313 yr comment_68877 Totally going to stream some Freedom Force tonight. Pretty funny game and comic book style action. I also have Freedom Force: The Third Reich too so the sillyness can continue. Maybe I'll even make some custom superheroes lol Report
January 10, 201313 yr comment_68888 No one is around right now. Going to start up a little early with some Sleeping Dogs. If someone else comes around and wants to pop me off for a bit come into stream chat or mumble to let me know please! Report
January 11, 201313 yr comment_68926 No Disco Panda tonight. For our other streamers, please see the Time Discussion thread for details. Sorry all.*Edit* I may still possibly be able to stream, have to see what is going on first. I'll know by 6. Report
January 13, 201313 yr comment_69081 No one is around. Going to stream Freedom Force for a bit this morning. If you want to bump me please let me know in chat or mumble. Report
January 14, 201313 yr comment_69133 I MIGHT be about 20 minutes late to stream (so like 6:20ish) depending on dinner. Report
January 16, 201313 yr comment_69184 I really need to finish this game Divinity 2 I'm almost to the point of just dropping it because it's so long and starting to get on my nerves. In any case I'll be streaming that for a while Report
January 16, 201313 yr comment_69202 k im going to finish making/eating dinner. I will be on no later than 7 if that is alright. Someone can jump on for like an hour if they want. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.