January 29, 201313 yr comment_69714 Im stuck at the office till about 8. I'll be back then later to stream some Dungeonland or maybe Deadlight (which looks awesome and was on sale today) Report
January 29, 201313 yr comment_69718 Hopefully Dungeonland. I have a handful of codes coming in soon to giveaway in channel. Report
January 30, 201313 yr comment_69746 Hopefully Dungeonland. I have a handful of codes coming in soon to giveaway in channel.These came in today. If someone wants to stream Dungeonland, we can have three raffles with Dungeonland as the prize. Report
January 30, 201313 yr comment_69751 I suppose I'll stream some more first person, flying Just Cause 2. FrustratedFury mentioned he'd like to stream sometime today, so I'll hand it over if/when he gets on. I have to go somewhere this afternoon anyways. Report
February 2, 201313 yr comment_69914 Streaming for just a couple hours before I go out this evening. Report
February 2, 201313 yr comment_69919 Im play the witches house till i beat it maybe it will take 2-3 hour its says Report
February 3, 201313 yr comment_69926 Going to fuck around with Titan Quest for a little this morning Report
February 4, 201313 yr comment_69995 Sam and Max Hit the Road (the old school one). I have today and tomorrow off, plus a couple short days after that, so I plan to play through that game and all of the TellTale episodes. They are listed individually in my Steam library (all 16 of them), so it will feel like real progress in my backlog even though they're all short lol. Report
February 5, 201313 yr comment_70685 Somebody needs to quit their job and stream during the weekdays. Report
February 5, 201313 yr comment_70822 Somebody needs to quit their job and stream during the weekdays.I've been trying to get a daytime caster for us for quite awhile. I'd LOVE if someone could stream for us in the daytime. Maybe Ava could stream? Report
February 6, 201313 yr comment_71051 Alright. For my Wednesday stream, I'm going to try something a little different. Going to try out Primal Carnage online. See how that goes. If anyone has the game and would like to play with me, let me know. Going to start around 5pm EST. Report
February 6, 201313 yr comment_71068 Until then I'll continue Sam and Max episode 4. I'm still trying to force myself to stay up late to readjust my sleep schedule since I'm completely second shift for the next couple weeks at least and can, so I can do more of the late night/early AM casting slot like before. Report
February 7, 201313 yr comment_71088 Might as well stream for a little but since no one else is around Report
February 8, 201313 yr Author comment_71135 LA Noire (PC): Confessions of Sociopathic Detective with MrsBadExample Come Watch! Report
February 8, 201313 yr comment_71136 I might stream some rts games(ra3,uprising,c&c3,kane's wrath,c&c4,ra2, yuri's revenge, Age of Mythology, Titans Expansion, Lotrbfme II, WitchKing...) and a cs 1.6 1v1 tournament if i manage to understand how to work with streaming software Report
February 8, 201313 yr comment_71138 It's gotten way easier with software like Xsplit or Open Broadcaster. There's also a guide/tutorial on our main page, written by Dateranoth. Report
February 8, 201313 yr comment_71151 Xsplit cost money for 2 year premium usage, don't know about open broadcaster Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.