Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Gamercide Stream

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 57.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to start Metal Gear Rising in a bit after I've finished setting up.

 

EDIT:  Sorry for the delay, I just finished reading the plot summaries of all of the previous games on Wikipedia just to brush up on the story, since this game is the latest in the timeline.

Dat saying he's about to don the towel kilt on livestream

Bfmi7bh.gif

 

Me saying "Naw, fool!"

sBI4gds.jpg

 

But Dat's all like "PK! It's all about. . ."

STNU0Vh.gif

 

I'm all chill and reply, "More like. . ."

9jRmtSS.jpg

 

Dat finally saw it my way and hid his webcam upstairs, far from his casting computer

2ooe38x.gif

 

GG was listening to us and is all

xPojPKQ.jpg

 

Unperturbed, I email GG a pic of him that he didn't know I had of him

2iFsNRW.jpg

 

The End. A story about three dummies, using images from one random Tumblr page.

LdlsPMj.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.