May 30, 201214 yr comment_59033 Quick thanks to Floppy. He's been averaging around 8 new followers per cast. That may not sound like a lot, but when you're casting every day, those numbers add up.Keep up the good work, man. We appreciate it and thank you. Report
June 1, 201214 yr comment_59121 I'm going to be doing a giveaway stream of Bastion. There will be one prize, a code containing all of the Humble Bundle V games except Bastion (ironically lol). If my stream gets cut short, I can do the giveaway tonight if no one else is on, but I wouldn't be on mic then. Report
June 1, 201214 yr comment_59123 And then XSplit was a little b!tch and having server issues. If it even lets me cast it will be watermarked and the audio will be 16khz mono. Yeah, not happening. Report
June 2, 201214 yr comment_59130 Are we streaming tonight? O had to factory reset my phone and because my gmail account is set up the way it is I can't log in to any of my accounts uNtil I get on my computadora. Report
June 13, 201214 yr comment_59470 I'll start streaming some Bastion in a bit. After that game I may play and stream Lord of the Rings War in the North. Report
June 13, 201214 yr comment_59474 About an hour of Bastion before work. It looks like I'm pretty close to the end, so if I don't finish it now, I will tonight. Report
June 14, 201214 yr comment_59498 Max's piano playing derp handDat's going to clip the whole segment. It was freaky and funny. Report
June 15, 201214 yr comment_59538 Checking out Lord of the Rings War in the North for a bit. This game was made by the same people as Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance, so it should be pretty cool. Report
June 16, 201214 yr Author comment_59546 Streaming some Max Payne 3 tonight. Wife will be playing from the beginning. Come on by. Report
June 17, 201214 yr comment_59557 About an hour of LotR War in the North. Have to get up a little earlier than normal tomorrow, and earlier still the next day. 8AM is too damn early for me lol. Stupid diurnal creatures going to bed before midnight. BAH Report
June 20, 201214 yr comment_59628 More LotR War in the North. Finally I get some time off so I'll be streaming it (and probably whatever I play next) over the next few days. I worked seven 8 hour days in a row now I have 7 days off lol. Well, I work two four and a half hour days in between but they're late afternoon and I'll be home most of the day. Report
June 21, 201214 yr comment_59640 I ended up casting Diablo 3 yesterday instead, but more LotR now. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.